☁️☁️☁️☁️

"You're losing your damn mind." Brendon shook his head as he walked beside his best friend in the halls.

"I'm telling you, Brendon. I think it's like, fate telling me something." Tyler said, believing it whole heartedly, "Why would some random guy be in my dreams all of a sudden if it wasn't a sign? He's like, so beautiful too."

"Of course he is, Tyler. Your brain made him up." Brendon looked at Tyler with raised eyebrows.

"Whatever. Whenever I meet him in real life, I'm gonna laugh at you." Tyler said snarkily.

"Yeah and when I become rich and famous like i have in my dreams, I'm gonna laugh at you." Brendon snorted as they sat down in English class.

"Brendon, I'm telling you:  I have a feeling." Tyler said seriously.

"Is that feeling insanity?"

"Shut up. He's real." Tyler grumped and crossed his arms.

"Ok, ok. What does Joshua look like?" Brendon asked with a sigh.

"Well... he's about six foot three, with brown eyes- coffee brown, not amber, curly, purple hair, and a pretty smile." Tyler smiled. Brendon laughed at his best friend,

"Purple hair? Dude, come on. You don't actually believe a guy with purple hair is walking this earth just waiting for the day when he meets you."

"It's dyed. His natural hair is dark brown." Tyler rolled his eyes.

"Dude, you're getting too invested."

"Whatever."

The way that his dream boy made him feel was real, whether Brendon believed him or not.

☁️☁️☁️