☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

Tyler closed his laptop at 2am. He huffed determinedly and placed himself under his sheets. He was going to lucid dream about Joshua and try to ask him questions. He spent hours trying to figure out how to do it, but he seemed to find a pretty sworn by method.

"I can do this."

He laid his head down and closed his eyes, making sure to remain completely still. He kept his mind awake and ignored any twitch his body was trying to produce. He slowly felt himself drift more and more until he was in the flower field- completely aware of what was happening.

"Joshua?" he called out. Two strong arms wrapped themselves around his waist from behind,
"Hey, petal."

Tyler turned in his arms and kissed him hard. Tyler swore that he could feel Josh's lips on his own.

"What was that for, love?" Joshua asked in a hushed voice, playing with a strand of Tyler's brown, fluffy hair.

"I missed you." Tyler shrugged with a smile. Josh kissed his forehead and sighed happily,
"I missed you too, flower."

"Joshie?"

"Mhmm?"

"How old are you."

"Baby, you know how old I am." Josh gave out a confused chuckle.

"Yeah, but for sake of conversation, how old are you?" Tyler asked again. Josh furrowed his eyebrows,
"I'm 17, darling. Why?"
"Joshua?"

"Yeah, flower?" Josh asked twirling a piece of tyler's hair with his finger.

"Why d'you love me?"

Josh smiled, "Because we were made for each other. I'm yours and you are mine. You're perfect, Ty."

Tyler blushed and hugged his boyfriend tightly, "I love you too."

Joshua kissed his head and-

"Tyler!" Kelly yelled.

Tyler groaned and sat up, looking at his mother through slanted eyes, "What?"

"It's 6:30! You gotta get ready for school!"

Tyler rolled his eyes and flopped back down on his bed, pulling his pillow over his face.
All he wanted to do all day was stay home and dream of Joshua.

☁️☁️☁️