☁️☁️☁️

"Night, momma!" Tyler yelled out of his bedroom door.

"Night, Ty. Have a good night, yeah?" She yelled back, hoping to god that her son could sleep peacefully for once.

"I'll try. Love you." He sighed.

"Love you too, sweetie."

Tyler closed his bedroom door and flicked his light off. Moonlight streamed in through his window as he climbed under his covers.

"Darling?"

Tyler turned his head and saw his beautiful boyfriend smiling as they stood in the center of the flower field. Tyler hummed in response as he looked up to the sky to see a water color of gorgeous blues, greens, and purples.

"You're just... so beautiful." the boy sighed with a dorky smile. Tyler looked back to his love's mocha eyes and giggled happily, "I love you, Joshua."

"I love you too, flower."

They connected their lips and everything just seemed perfect. The world stopped turning and all nature quieted down to admire the two who were so perfect for each other.

"Tyler? It's uh... its 6am." Kelly shook her son awake in confusion. Tyler sat up calmly and stretched,
"Alright, momma."

"Honey?"

"Hmm?"

"Did.. did you sleep through the night?"

"I... I did. Oh my god, momma! I slept okay!" Tyler beamed happily.

He had his first calming, peaceful dream in 4 years, and it was all thanks to a dream boy named Joshua.

☁️☁️☁️

A/N:
yay josh introduction 🥳 they're so sweet together :) These beginning chapters are a little short just to ease into things, but they do get a bit longer as the story goes on :) lmk what you think!

love,
mare