☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️

When the boys sat down for 3rd period, the intercom in their classroom buzzed.

"Mr. Way?"

"Yes?" their teacher asked.

"Could you send Tyler Joseph down to the office, please?"

"Of course." Mr. Way said as he looked at Tyler, nodding towards the door. Tyler sighed and walked out of the room. He put his hands in his pockets and walked on the linoleum floors down to the office.

"Tyler! Just the guy I was looking for!" the principal, Mr. Iero, exclaimed.

"Hi, Frank." Tyler said softly. Tyler had a great relationship with the principal, seeing as how his parents have been close friends with him since Tyler was about 3 years old. Well, now he's just friends with Kelly since Chris, Tyler's father, left.

"Hey, kid, could you do me a huge favor?" Frank asked. Tyler nodded, leaning on the counter as he listened. "A new boy is coming in here soon and I want you to show him to his locker and walk him to all of his classes. You two have the same schedule, so I figured that you would be the best person for the job."

"Oh, yeah. No problem, sir." Tyler smiled.

"Ty, it's only us here, you don't have to call me sir." Frank laughed.

"Oh, yeah. How's," Tyler looked around to make sure there were no students in the office. He glanced at the secretaries to see that they were busy on phone calls, "How's Gerard?"

"He's great. We're having dinner tonight." Frank smiled.

"Dude, no way! That's so great!" Tyler beamed. Frank came to the Josephs' house at least twice a week for dinner, so Tyler was pretty caught up on the man's life.

"I know, right. I just don't wanna fuck it up."

"You won't, you're a great guy. Hell, you're practically another parent to me." Tyler smiled.

"Exactly, so watch your language." Frank raised his eyebrows and Tyler rolled his eyes.

The entry button buzzed and one of the secretaries looked at the camera screen to see a teenage boy standing with his mother.

"Welcome to Westwood High School. Purpose for entry?" the blonde woman at the desk asked through the microphone.

"Uh, I'm a new student here..." a nervous voice said shyly.

"That's him! Let him in, Jamia." Frank smiled. Tyler looked towards the door and his entire world stopped.

Joshua walked through the door, his dyed, purple hair swaying slightly as the door opened. A woman, that he assumed to be Josh's mother, followed. Tyler stood there, mouth agape with shock.

"Hi! Welcome to Westwood! I'm the principal, Mr. Iero, and this is Tyler. He's gonna be showing you around today." Frank shook the boy's hand and then shook his mother's hand.

"Tyler, this is-"

"Joshua. Hi, nice to meet you." Tyler said eagerly with a smile, his heart getting excited as the two shook hands. He knew Josh would come to him eventually. His heart was racing as they let go of each others hands and Tyler couldn't help but stare at him.

"Oh you know his name already, okay. Uh... well you can go ahead and take him to his locker," Mr. Iero said, a bit thrown off by Tyler greeting Josh by his name, "here is your schedule. I'm gonna do some paperwork with your mom, so you can go on ahead. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to ask Tyler. He's a wonderful student."

Tyler rolled his eyes with a smile, "C'mon."

As the two walked down the silent hallway, Joshua cleared his throat, "Uhm, Tyler?"

"Yeah?" the boy asked quickly. Tyler couldn't stop his heart from skipping a beat when his name passed through the pretty lips of the boy trailing him.

"How... How did you know my name already?"

"Oh... uh, just rumors I guess. Small school means word travels quickly." Tyler chuckled nervously.

When they approached Joshua's locker, Tyler stood aside for Josh to open it and get used to the combination.

"So... what school are you coming from?" Tyler asked as he rocked back and forth from his heels to his toes.

"Homeschool, actually." Josh smiled as he opened his locker door and swung his bag off of his back.

"Oh, cool. Why'd you decide to come to a public school all of a sudden?" Tyler asked. It was nearly quarter way through their sophomore year of high school; it was an odd time to just up and change schools.

"I've always wondered what public school would be like, and my mom said that I could go anytime I wanted, so I just kinda got so curious that one day I just woke up and said I wanted to go to a real high school." Josh shrugged, smiling a bit. Tyler appreciated the small freckles on the boy's beautiful pale skin and how every word he said sounded so delicate and safe.

"So, what class are you missing to do this for me?" Josh grinned. Tyler laughed a bit,
"English. Nothing too major. I wish you would've come during 5th period, though. That's plane geometry."

"Ugh, I was kind of hoping I already missed math. Okay, what books do I need from here?" Josh asked, looking through his book bag that he hung inside of his locker already.

"3 notebooks and a pencil." Tyler smiled.

"Wow, you are good at this. I figured you just sucked up to him a lot, so he got you out of class." Josh joked.

"Fr- Mr. Iero? He's a family friend, has been for as long as I can remember. He's honestly the only father figure I've ever had, so he kind of holds me to a higher standard." Tyler smiled, shrugging shyly. He felt weird and stuck up whenever he talked about his relationship with their principal.

"That's cool. I was pretty close with my teachers at my old school too." Josh said seriously.

Tyler laughed and shook his head, "You're funny, Josh."

"Why, thank you, Tyler." Josh smiled.

"Alright, let's get you to class."

☁️☁️☁️

A/N:

i can tell that i wrote this at like 15/16 😭 i hope you guys like it

love,
mare

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 27 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Dream Boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें