introducing the obvious

leafy POV

I-i don't even know how I got here.... I was just outside in the rain walking home when someone started yelling things and then I heard footsteps fast up behind me. I tried to run but I acidently tripped. When I got up I heard a crash of lightning and gun shots. I needed to get home fast but before I could do anything everything went to black and I couldn't seem to see. Then I woke up here on this desk.
I was sitting on this wooden box with a crack. My arms and head was on this old desk that had a name tag on it. It says: mr.announcer what? Was I in an office? I get up from the box already seeing stars. "I wonder if I can find the exit"... I walked around the dark room looking for a door. Surprisingly I found one. I turned the knob opening the door to a very bright light blinding me for 8 seconds. " Where am I? " "You are at school" A box said "who are you? " Leafy said.
"I am the announcer speker box. But just call me announcer for short. " Ok now what? " Leafy said " You will attend to the acting room to meet up with everyone" Announcer said. " But where is that? " Leafy said "figure it out! " Then he left. Oh great now I have to look around a place I don't even reconice. I keep walking around until I see a huge door in front of me. "Hopefully this is it" I say. I open the door and I hear a bunch of talking. "Who is she!" Someone said " Coiny don't be rude" Another said. "Everyone hush there's the last new student with us now for today you all will introduce yourselves to everyone after that u can go to the residential area for your room number and key.