day 2 (day of a death)

Pin POV
I couldn't sleep at all last night. I was sweating so much ooze that it was wetting my sheets. "Shit..." I say sleepy and mad. It looks like I pee myself or had a wet dream. "Ugh I better go wash my sheets and I guess my blanket as well" I mumbled. I grabbed my sheets and blanket and quietly walked out the room trying my best not to wake coiny up. I failed. "Hu?  P-pin? What are you doing up so early?" Coiny said.  "Oh hehe I just need to run a few errands that's all" I say.  "Can I come? I do at least wanna spend as much time as possible with you until the death thing in a few hours and I'm just scared I'm gonna go." Coiny says.  " Don't worry coiny I hope for the best that neither one of us die in a few hours. And also you can come with me.!" I say trying my best bot to make coiny sad.

Match POV
Dang I woke up at 4: 25 am I don't even know why I awoke so early. I'm honestly scared. I don't wanna die.... At least not yet.....  I don't want any of us to die. We just woke in this building with this weird talking red and purple box now all of a sudden the thing wants to kill 1 person whenever they want to. Ugh I hate it here so much. I just wanna escape but I have no idea how.... Maybe I should ask GB when she wakes up.... I hope me nor pencil dies.... At least not her anyway. But none of us know how this dumb shit works if its either a vote or a random spin.... Fuck I'm stressing too much I need to go get some air.  I went outside the balcony of me and pencils dorm from the outside and gets depression fast. "If I die.... Then I better write a letter to pencil about something very important I wanted to tell her. I'm just not ready yet." I wrote a letter and put it in my extra boots. I sigh saidly as I look at her sleeping "sleep well.... "

Next day...

Flower POV

Oh no it's morning time and that means it's death day time.... Fuck I really don't wanna die there's still a lot of things I haven't done in my life at all and I might be the one to die! Please report to the cafeteria for breakfast. We at least want you to have a last meal before you die.  That was the morning announcement.  I gotta find a way out of here.. I'll go to match but idk her dorm number.... I'll ask leafy.  "Hey leafy" "Yea flower?" Leafy said.  " Do you know what room number match is in?" " Oh she is in room 166" Leafy said.  "Thank you very much bye bye" I said dashing to 166. I find the door 3 min later and start knocking on the door. "What do you want flower?" Match asked mad as hell and tired.  Damn the fuck happened to you you look like you Haven gotton  any sleep for the last 6 days. Your eyes a litterly red what's happened to you?  "I'm fucking depressed flower the killing thing is starting after breakfast and I'm scared me or pencil is going away... " Match said. I stare at her as she began to shift a tear out her eye.  "Hey hey it's not that bad maybe you 2 will be safe?" I asked.  She doesn't answer she closes the door but I block her from doing that. "Are you not going to at least eat?" No answer.  She stopped attempting to close the door and just walks out the room with her head down. "I hope she doesn't go away"...
We all sat down and ate pancakes and drunk orange juice while chatting. After breakfast. " Com on everybody it's live or be killed time. Let's go. We all followed the box into this room and we all stood in a circle. Then a wheel with everyones name appears. The box spins it and it lands on....

Spongy

Spongy is up for death.

Activated claws

We all watched as the metal claws picked spongy up and was tugging on spongy. "Wow so what does he not get a last word thing?" I said as the announcer just laughs.  "Haha of course not he should of done that during the spin wheel.  It's too late now the claws are already tugging on him." Announcer said. While the claws we're tugging on him we all heard his crys and screams then a few seconds later we all heard a rip and squash. He was ripped open and his organs and blood was everywhere. Everyone was either screaming or running around panicking.  I sall Woody and bubble faint on the ground. "Is this someones messed up joke for a prank? Blocky did you do this?" I yelled at blocky. "What? I didnt and I don't do messed up pranks like this. My pranks sometime involved getting injury but this is too far u would never do this. " Blocky said. After a while everyone started to calm down. "Well now that that is done everyone please process to your dorm room please. You all have 5 min.  If you aren't in the rooms after the 5 min is up then you will be punished" Announcer said.  Everyone ran to there dorms in just under 3 minutes.