New student

Firey POV
Omg I'm so scared about this event happening today! What was it called... cake at stake? That's a strange name but whatever. I just hope that leafy doesn't get the most votes and I sure hope I don't either so I could confess to her... I need to calm down before I start sweating and killing myself. I was walking up and down the hallway when I saw Match crying. I ran to her and asked what was wrong. "Well like, I have a feeling that me or pencil is gonna go and like.... I don't wanna lose her!" Match said. "Don't worry match I hope that you 2 don't get the most votes but you gotta get your mind off of it" I said. "Why?" Match asked. "If you just sit here all day crying and not spending time with her with all the time you have you are wasting your time" I said. "I'm too attached to her.." Match said getting up. "Match spend as much time with her as long as you can before it's too late" I said. "Ok then... thanks Firey" Match said smiling a little bit. I really hope they don't get the most votes either.

Everyone please come down to the entrance of the graveyard please.

Those were the announcements of the day... I wonder why we have to meet up there. I walk to the group of objects waiting for the rest to come. Once everyone was there the box began talking. "Ok so I forgot to tell you but all of you have a special talent" announcer said. "What do you like, mean?" Match asked. "I mean you all are skilled at doing something" announcer said. Everyone still looked confused. I did too, I don't really think I'm good at anything anyway... "it seems you all are still confused so by scanning you I can tell what your talent is" announcer said. After he told us he said a new person was joining us. "And so when you see him make sure to explain yourself saying your skill too" announcer said. "New people? Why if you just might kill him?" I said. "I love killing you guys" announcer said. "Anyway I'll bring him here" announcer said then he left. I looked around and everyone was confused. Everyone but match. She was happy actually, she was hugging pencil so tightly and stuff she was very happy. I felt a smile form on my mouth, what? It's adorable.

A few min left he cane back with this human stick figure. "Everyone this is David, david day hi" announcer said. "Aw seriously" David said. "Uhh what?" Coiny said. "Well that's all he says" announcer said. " I have something that could make him say something else" Pin said. She pulled a fake gun to David's head and asked to give it up. "Aw seriously" david say. "Well that didn't work.." Pin said. "Everyone please introduce yourself" announcer said. Alright then...

"Well umm I'm Firey and

"Well umm I'm Firey and.. I'm 15 years old. Uhh my talent is.... uhh something...."I said.

"I said