Then we went missing...

Just a little something real quick. Basically there's only like a few people left in the school.

Coiny Pov
"Golf ball please come out of your room...." I yelled through golf balls door room. "No go away..." golf ball yelled weakly back. So lately tennis ball died... no one exactly knows how he died. Match was the first one to spot him dead. When we all looked at him he had a gun shot in his head. Firey took out a gold plated bullet from the hole.

After that golf ball became very distant from everyone

After that golf ball became very distant from everyone. I mean... I wouldn't really blame her. If the love of my life died from an unknown source I'd distance myself from everyone as well. I remember golf ball telling me that she blamed pencil for killing him because she was the only one not there when match told everyone but...

That wouldn't be very possible if pencil is always with match.. wait a second.... !.... "golf ball I'll be right back oki?" I said. .... no answer. Whatever. I went to match and pencils dorm room and banged on the door. I waited then pencil opened the door with her eyes closed. I think I woke her up from her sleep.

"W-what do u... want coiny?" Pencil said sleepy. "I need to talk with you and match may I come in?" I asked. "Sure I guess but just don't make too much noise match doesn't feel well" pencil said letting me in. I walk in and shut the door. Pencil gets back in bed and cuddles in with match closing her eyes.

"Uhh pencil?" I said. "Hmm?" Pencil groaned. "I need to talk with the both of you..." I said. "J....just sit wherever you want...." pencil said starting to sleep. I sigh sitting in the little couch they had. I guess she was really tired or something. Apparently I fell asleep to cuz I woke up to someone tapping me.

It was match. "Wake up Coiny, why are you here?" Match said. I opened my eyes looking around. I had a bit of a headache when I sat up. "Well?" Match said a bit stern. "Don't worry match he wanted to talk to us about something" pencil said. "Uhh can I use the bathroom first? I need to pee..." I asked getting up. "Sure whatever it's over there..." match said pointing to a closed door.

...

After using the bathroom I realize why I was here again. "So pencil where were you when match found out tennis ball was dead?" I asked. She just looked at me with a worried expression. "Idk..." pencil said looking away from me. "How do you not know?" I said.

"I really don't know...." pencil said avoiding eye contact still. "Match?" I said. "Don't look at me, she ran away from me during that time before I saw tennis ball dead. I mean, I did hear yelling and stuff around the corner" match said.