Chapter 15 - High As A Kite

"No. No way. No. Fucking. Way." Stood before me was Bonnie, a big fat grin spread across her face as she held up a cupcake Halloween costume. "Oh, but this was your idea, wasn't it?" She said. I frown and fall back on my bed. "Fine. My turn." I run to my wardrobe and pull out a black leather Cat Woman costume. She rolls her eyes, "You just like me in right stuff." She says. I laugh, "It's not like my costume's baggy!" And it wasn't. It was a multi-coloured sking tight dress, candy canes and other sweets attatched to it. Along with a hat in the form of the top of a cupcake to top it all off. "Get dressed lazy bum. Party starts in ten minutes." Bonnie says, pushing me. I roll my eyes, slipping my shirt off. "You just want to get me naked. "True."

LSP really went all out for this party, I thought to myself as I walked into her extravagantly decorated house. Doors were painted into grave stones, the floor was covered in black tissue and hanging from the ceiling were millions of cobwebs. Cobwebs were everywhere. I grab Bonnie's hand and we walk up to Finn and Jake. They were dressed as Thing 1 and Thing 2. Obviously. They take a look at us before laughing. I can feel myself blush, "You two are assholes." I say, squeezing PB's hand. She squeezes mine back, "I agree." She laughs. "You look hot, Bonnie." Finn says, winking at my girlfriend. I frown, "Woah are you EDIBLE?!" Jake shouts, snagging some candy from my dress. I laugh, "Yeah. Comes in handy." I say, ripping off a lollipop and sucking on it. I stared at Bonnie as I sucked the lollipop as a blush spread across we face. "Oh my God! You two look... Woah!" LSP shouts, running towards us. She was also wearing a skin tight dress (which was obviously purple). She was wearing a striped purple dress; she was The Cheshire Cat. "Cheshire Cat?" I ask. She winks, "Bingo." I laugh at my friend before going to get some drinks. "Oh hey, Marceline." A voice says. I turn around to see Lady, wearing a rainbow striped dress with a unicorn horn strapped to her head. I laugh, "Lookin' good, Lady." "You too." She smiles shyly before wandering over to Jake. I see her link her arm through his. I giggle as his face goes a bright pink.

I have a slug of my drink and wince at how strong the vodka is in the strawberry flavoured punch before handing Bonnie her drink. She does the same and I laugh. "So how goes it?" I ask Finn as I sit next to him on the couch, "Awh, nothin' much. Just chillin'" he says, laughing. "Are you high?" I ask, giggling. "Maybe a little bit. Weeeeeeeeeeeed." I laugh and rub his back, "Cute. Hey Bonnie, come 'ere." Bonnie walks over and sits on my lap, "Finn's high as a kite." She gasps. "Finn! Drugs are bad!" I kiss her cheek and smile at her innocence. "You're so cute when you're mothering us." I say. She frowns, "Seriously. Do you know how many brain cells marijuana kills? Plus, it makes you stink." I laugh and Finn pouts. I yank another piece of candy from my dress. Let's get this party started.