1

JESSE POV

We were getting off the plane and going to our new place here in France, you see we use to live in Garmany until my dad and mom got a promotion at work that made us move here to France.

You see my parent's work on computers and since they are really good at it they transferred them here and since I was still 16 years old I had to go with them, but between you and me I wouldn't leave my little brothers unattended.

O yes that's right I have 4 little brothers, you see my parents had 5 kids and I'm the oldest and my 4 other brothers are only 5, 7, 9, and 10 years old.

As you know I'm 16 years old and my name is Jesse Carver and I have brown hair and yellow eyes.

Then there's my first younger brother and he is 10 years old and his name is Jonas Carver and he also has brown hair and our mom's brown eyes.

Then there is my other little brother and he's 9 years old and his name is Henry Carver and he has black hair like our dad and my mom's brown eyes as well.

And then there's my other little brother and he's 7 years old and his name is Felix Carver and he had brown hair and he has my yellow eyes.

And last but not least my littlest brother and he's 5 years old and his name is Anton Carver and he also has brown hair and my yellow eyes also.

You see my grandfather had yellow eyes and he's on my mom's side of the family, but sadly he died of old age but before he did he made a will that stated that I would get his moon bracelet and after I got it in a weird box.

And when I opened it a bright light showed up and soon I saw a little wolf floating in the air and at first, I freaked out but then it talked to me and told me that I was chosen to be the next person to be the guardian of him

He then told me his name was Byte and that he was a kwami and he said that the moon bracelet was a Miraculous that helped me transform into a superhero, and at first I thought it was just a joke but after he told me all I had to say was Byte paws on and then before I knew it I transformed and it was awesome. O and nobody knows about Byte but me.

But anyway we were all in the car and heading to our new place and when we got there it was huge.

"Well kids this is our home," mom says as she gets out of the van.

"Is this really our new home?" Felix asks being surprised.

"Yes son," dad says "you see on the bottom it's for your mother and me to work at and the upper part of the apartment is where we will live"

"Cool," Anton says.

We then start getting our stuff put into the room we wanted and I picked the room on the tiptop of the apartment because I didn't want my little brothers on the roof.

"I smell something really good" Byte says as he flies around the room and yes my door was closed and my door is on the floor.

I then smell start to smell it too "so do I" I then put the box down "let's go see what it is" he then flies into my inside pocket and we leave the room and we walk to the front door.

"Where are you going, brother?" Anton asks.

"I smelled something really good and it smelled like it was coming from outside and so I'm going to find out"

"Can I come?" Anton asks.

"Us too," the others say as they come out of their rooms.

I chuckle "Ok, but first I got to go tell mom and dad that we will be walking around" I then tell my parents and they say it's ok and then we left and as we walked we found the smell and it was coming from next door and it was a bakery and I had money and so we went in I saw a woman and big man working at it.

"Hello and what can I get for you?" The woman asks in a really nice way.

"Um well we're new here and we were just unpacking when we smelled something really good coming from here," I said.

"O you're the new neighbors, welcome to Paris and here tries these cupcakes free of charge," the man says as he hands us each a cupcake.

"Are you sure, I can pay?" I ask.

"No need, let that be a welcome to Paris gift," the woman says and then hands me a box "and here's some for your parents"

"Thank you" I then look at my brothers eating the cupcakes they got "guys what do you say and don't talk with your mouth full"

Then they swallow and then they said "thank you"

"You're welcome," they said.

"Thanks again" we then leave and then head home and my mom made dinner and the tried the cupcakes and they loved them and then I put my brothers to bed since they had school tomorrow and then I went to bed with a little plate on my bed stand so that Byte could eat.