3

MARINETTE POV

I was in my Ladybug form and I was with Cat Noir and we were chasing after a girl that was akumatized that could make anybody go crazy, she calls her self Skreach and she can has the power of a powerful screech, so and other words she has a powerful yell.

"How are we going to stop someone with the power of yelling?" Cat Noir asks.

"I don't know" we then dodge what she throws at us "Lucky charm" I throw my yo-yo and it changes into a bracelet.

"What are you going to do with that?" Cat Noir asks.

I then look around and I see things and then I get.

"Cover me I have a plan"

"You got it Ladybug," Cat noir says and then goes to fight her.

I gather the stuff and then put them together and when I was done I got ready.

"Cat Noir give me your belt" he looks at me and then jumps back from her and gives it to me, I then put it together with the thing I made, we then attack her and then I get behind her and wrap Cat Noir's belt around her and that makes her not move her arms and then we hold her down and I grab her hairpin and break it and the Akuma flies out "no more doing evil for you little Akuma" I then grab my yo-yo and swipe it and it opens and I swing it "time to de evilize" I then throw my yo-yo and it catch it "gotcha" I then open it again "goodbye little butterfly" I then throw it into the air "miraculous ladybug" I said and we then see the magic restore everything that was damaged.

We then see her transform back and we do what we always do.

"Pound it," we both said as we hit each other's fist.

We then help her get home and then Cat Noir and I go are separated ways.

When I got home I transform back and go to my room and lay in my bed and go to sleep.

JESSE POV

When the next morning came I went to do my stuff and got dressed and then I went to check on my parents and I see that they're asleep from working so late and so I close the door and then go to the kitchen and make breakfast and make scrambled eggs and some bacon and toast and then put them on plates and then puts it on the table.

"You made me some right?" Byte asks as he flies out of my pocket.

"Of course, you little bottomless pit" I chuckle and poke his stomach and that makes him laughs, I then put a little plate on the counter "now eat up but hurry because I'm going to go get my brothers and stay hidden"

"You got it," Byte says.

I then leave the kitchen and I go wake up my brothers and then we eat and after it was all clean they got ready and all left the house and walked around Paris and yes I left a note because if I didn't mom would freak out.