5

MARINETTE POV

After I transformed back I went to see master Fu and when I got there I knocked.

"It's open," master Fu says. I then open the door and walk in "hello Marinette"

"Hello Master" I sit down.

"What can I do for you Marinette?" master Fu asks.

"Master is there other Miraculous besides the ones on the box and the ones being used?" I ask.

"Why do you ask Marinette?" master Fu asks.

"I ask because a new hero showed up and here I took a picture of him" I take my phone out and show him the picture. "did you give someone else a miraculous?"

"No" he takes my phone and looks at it "this is what he looked like?" I nod, master Fu then gets up and gets his phone and he looks at something "here it is" he then looks at me "Marinette did he have a name?"

"Yes, he called himself Wolf Hound"

"Just as I thought," he thinks for a second "Marinette this person somehow has the lost wolf miraculous and I haven't seen that kwami in years"

"What happened to it?"

"I told you my story about how I made a mistake and made the temple get destroyed remember," master Fu says.

"Yes master"

"Well before that happened there was my master and he was the guardian of the miraculous and his kwami was a wolf name Byte, you see Byte is is no ordinary kwami, Byte has other powers that only my master knew before he died," master Fu says.

"But if your master had Byte then how did he get it?"

"Well some of us believed that my master had family and maybe he didn't die during the explosion, maybe he sent Byte to a family member and maybe that's how this person got Byte," master Fu says.

"Then what should we do master?"

"Are you planning on seeing him again?" master Fu asks.

"Yes, me and Cat Noir are supposed to meet him tonight at the tower at 8," I said.

"Very well" he then stands up "and I will join you as well," master Fu says.

"Why master?"

"I have to hear what he has to say and I must find out how he got the miraculous" master Fu says.

"I understand"

"I will meet you and Cat Noir at the tower" master Fu says.

"Ok master" I then get up and leave and head home.

JESSE POV

After I heard that me and Felix agreed to talk in privet after dinner. 

When dinner was over we went to my door and I locked it and Felix sits on my bed.

"So, why do you think I'm this Wolf Hound person?" I ask.

"Brother I'm not stupid and plus I could totally tell it was you in that suit," Felix says.

"How's that?"

"Easy, for 1 you both have the same eye color"

"Anybody could have that color"

"True, but then there's number 2, Wolf Hound had a German accent just like us and 3, Wolf Hound had the same moon bracelet, just like yours and on the same side as yours as well," Felix says.

I sigh "fine, come on out Byte" he then flies out and Felix gasps.

"What is that?" Felix asks.

"My name is Byte and I'm your brother's kwami," Byte says.

"What's a kwami?" Felix asks.

"A kwami is a magic being that gives people the ability to have powers," I said.

"I see and how did you get powers?" Felix asks.

"Do you remember grandpa?" he nods "this bracelet was his" I show him "this is what they call a miraculous, grandpa was a guardian of Byte and after he died I was chosen to be the next guardian of Byte, it's my responsibility to make sure no one evil gets their hands on him or they'll use his powers and take over the world"

"Wow" he then looks at Byte "so what can you do?"

"I have the power of strength and if anybody gets me I will have no chose but to follow their command and I could be used for evil and that is why your brother has me, it's our job to protect our holders and so" Byte flies closer to Felix "you have to keep this a secret, you can't tell anybody that I exist because if you do your whole family will be in danger" Byte says.

"I see" he stands up "I understand and I will keep your secret and not tell anybody," Felix says.

"Thank you, Felix"

After a while, he went to his room and I left the house when it became 7:30 pm and when I was clear I transformed and headed to the tower and when I got there I saw that I was the only one here at the moment and so I waited.

I waited for a few minutes and then I see them coming this way and then I see an old man.

"Who's this?" I point to the man.

"This is master Fu and the last guardian of the miraculous" Ladybug says.

"And he's the one that gave us our miraculous," Cat Noir says.

"I see"

"Now I must know," master Fu says as he walks to me "how did you get the wolf miraculous?"

"Well my grandfather used to live in this temple in the mountains in China until something happened and the survivors had to go live a normal life and in doing that my grandfather met my grandmother and then they had my mom and then my mom met my dad and then they had me"

"But how did you get the wolf miraculous?" master Fu asks.

"Well when my grandfather died he left me his miraculous in his will and there was a video that stated that I was the guardian of the miraculous and at that point I thought it was just Byte, but then I saw you 2" I pointed to them "and I realized that I was meant to be a guardian of the miraculous"

"I see, well my master was the one that had Byte first and if he's your grandfather then that means that when my time comes you will take my place as the next guardian" master Fu says and we all gasp at the news.