11

My friend AdventureGirl5 has let me borrowed one of her characters for this chapter and I want to say thank you my friend.

And check out AdventureGirl5 page. AdventureGirl5 has great stories that you'll love.

NO ONE'S POV

It was just a normal day in Paris and Ladybug and cat noir and Wolf Hound had just saved the day again.

"Pound it" they all said.

"Pigeon is so easy to beat" Cat Noir says.

"Yeah, I agree" Wolf Hound says.

"So you never told us what happened in that other dimension when you jumped into the portal" Ladybug says.

"Yeah, what happened?" Cat Noir asks.

Wolf Hound then tells them what happened and meeting a new hero that they have never heard of.

"Wow," Ladybug says "it would be nice to meet this Ara Ecarlate"

"By the way, in that other world are Ladybug and me and couple?" Cat Noir asks.

"Cat" Ladybug says getting annoyed.

Wolf Hound laughs "you know your doppelgänger asked the same question to me about our world"

"So what was it like to go to different worlds?" Ladybug asks.

"I have no words on how to explain it, but there are a lot of them and some are not good" Wolf Hound then pulls out the crystal and shows them it "I was given this to travel to other worlds" they then saw the crystal glow and it changed into a full crystal "that's new"

"It was small like a rock and now it's different" Ladybug says "why would it change?"

"I don't know, perhaps it has a mind of its own, I mean it is magic and magic works in mysterious ways," Wolf Hound says.

"That is true" Ladybug says.

"So what was Ara Ecarlate like?" Cat Noir asks.

Wolf Hound smiles "she's fearless and amazing and she likes fashion like one of my friends and she is a great hero"

"It seems to me like you have a crush" Cat Noir says with a smirk.

"What" Wolf Hound laughs a little "no I don't, I don't know what you are talking about"

"You like her and I can see that, that's how I feel about my lady" Cat Noir says.

"I'm not your lady Cat Noir," Ladybug says "and if you like her, you should tell her"