4

ADRIEN POV

I was at home watching tv and Plagg was eating cheese like always when all of sudden the news cut in.

"Breaking news, a new villain is taking over Paris by controlling people like mindless zombies," the new man says.

I then turn off the tv.

"Plagg, Paris needs us again" I then look at him and say "Plagg claws out" I then see Plagg being fused with the ring and I then transform into Cat Noir.

I then leave my house and go look for the victim that was Akumatized.

MARINETTE POV

I was in the park sketching for more ideas when I hear people screaming and when I looked up I saw people running as people were getting turned into brainless zombies.

"Tikki it's time to transform" Tikki then flies out of my bag "Tikki spots on" Tikki then goes into the earrings and I transform.

I then use my yoyo and go look for the victim that was Akumatized by Hawk Moth.

JESSE POV

I was running after my brother who was up in the sky making people his slaves.

"FELIX," I yell and he looks at me.

"I am not Felix anymore, I am Controller and like everybody else, you will be my slave" he then blasts a beam at me and when it was about to hit me I see Ladybug go in front of me and she uses her yo-yo to shield us "Ladybug, surrender and give me your Miraculous"

"Never going to happen," Ladybug says and then picks me up and we get out of there and when we were far enough she put me down "you should be safe here" she then starts to leave.

"Wait" she stops and looks at me "please don't hurt my brother he's not his self, my other little brother said they saw a black butterfly touch his favorite toy"

"The black butterfly your brother saw was an Akuma an evil man by the name of Hawk Moth turns people into supervillains with their emotions," Ladybug says.

"So any emotion?" I ask.

"Only negative emotion, now stay save, I have to go," Ladybug says and then uses her yo-yo and she swings away.

"What are you going to do," Byte asks.

"Save my brother" I look at Byte "if you're ok with it"

"Of course, if you want to be a hero then go for it" he flies right in front of me "but you must not tell them who you really are," Byte says.

"Got it" I then take a deep breath and then look at him.

"Remember all you have to say is Byte paws on," Byte says.

"Byte paws on" I then see him fuse with the bracelet and I transform into my superhero form "I still think this is awesome" I then see my reflection on a broken mirror.

I then jump and I see that I can jump like them and then I run to the action and when I get there I see Ladybug and Cat Noir being overpowered.

"Give up and give me your Miraculous" Controller says.

"Not gonna happen," Cat Noir says as he fights the zombies.

I then see Ladybug is about to lose her earrings and so I go and fight them off her.

"you ok" I put my hand and she takes it and I help her up.

"Who are you?" Ladybug asks.

"My name is Wolf Hound and it looks like you could use some help"

"We'll talk later, but first" she backs up "Lucky charm" I then see her yo-yo change into a water hose and then she looks around and then back at me "I got it"

I then start fighting with Cat Noir as Ladybug got stuff together and then we all got to Controller and we beat him and Ladybug broke the toy and the Akuma flies out.

"No more doing evil for you little Akuma" I then see her spin her yo-yo "time to de evilize" and then throws the yo-yo and catches the Akuma "gotcha" she then opens it "bye bye little butterfly" she then throws the water hose in the air and says "miraculous Ladybug" I then see everyone going back to normal and even my brother.

"What happened?" Felix asks as he looks around and then he sees us "O my god your Ladybug and Cat Noir and who are you?"

"My name is Wolf Hound, Felix"

"How did you know my name?" Felix asks.

"Yeah, how did you know his name?" Cat Noir asks.

"My friend Jesse asked to come out of hiding and save his little brother"

"I didn't know my brother knew a superhero," Felix says.

"Yeah he does" I get to his level "but don't tell anybody ok"

"Ok, Mr. Wolf Hound," Felix says.

"We still need to talk," Ladybug says.

"And we will, but first let's get him home and then we will meet tonight at the Eiffel tower at 8" I then pick him up "sound good"

"Alright then see you at 8," Ladybug says.

They then leave and I take him home and then I go into the ally and change back to normal.

When I go inside I see my parents and brothers hugging Felix.

"Jesse," Felix says and they all look at me and Felix comes to me and we hug "thank you for saving" I smile and he gets close to my ear and whispers "I know your Wolf Houd"

==========================================================

Is Jesse's cover blown or is it he safe? Find our on the next chapter.