(A/N) and Prologue

Hello to All!

This is my very first story so I hope you all enjoy!

If you have any criticisms or advice feel free to let me know!

I wanna make this story enjoyable to everyone so I wanna make it as high quality as possible!

Anyway, let's get into the Hero of our Story
------------------------------------------------------

Name: (Y/N)
Age: 16
Quirk: Siren Song
Description: When (Y/N) speaks anyone who can hear him will suffer from 1 of 3 effects.

A) Sleep: They will immediately fall into a slumber regardless of what they are doing

B) Infatuation: They will fall in love with (Y/N) and do anything to make him happy

C) Hallucination: They will immediately start hallucinating leaving them completely vulnerable

(Y/N) cannot control who his quirk targets or how many it targets. Nor can he control when he uses his quirk so it activates everytime he speaks. As a result he is a self induced Mute. He choses not to speak so that he will not affect anyone he doesnt want. (Y/N) keeps a pocket sized notebook and a pencil so that he can still communicate with others.

(Y/N) also has one more ability of his quirk. Hidden behind his ears are a set of gills, giving him the ability to breath under water.

(A/N): Whew! That was a lot to cover! Well now that everyone understands the powers and limitations of our Hero let's go and see what he's up to. Here he comes now!!!
------------------------------------------------------

Friday 2:35 (Class 3-B) (Aldera Junior High)

Teacher: "So I'm passing out a worksheet right now, this is due Monday morning. I need you to fill out what High Schools you wish to apply to."

(Y/N) knew exactly where he wanted to apply. U.A. High, the best hero school in the country. He was bouncing in his seat he was so excited. He knows there will be tough competition for U.A.'s limited spots but he had a feeling in his soul that one of those spots, has his name on it.

Bakugo: "Hey teach, why even bother with these losers. Im the real deal, these guys will be lucky to end up as sidekicks. Especially those 2" He says pointing at (Y/N) and a certain green haired kid.

(Y/N): Oh yea, just you wait! I will be the greatest hero in the world! I will even be better than All Might himself! (Y/N) thought as he stood up.

Bakugo: "Whats the matter? Cat got your tongue?" He said clearly trying to aggitate the Mute boy. "Oh, and Deku..."

Midoiriya: "M-m-me? W-whats up K-kachan?"

Bakugo: "Dont even think of applying to U.A. I dont need you dragging me down or lowering my chance to get in got it?" He then picked up the book laying on Midoriya's desk "Are you still writing in this thing? Why cant you understand that without a quirk, you may as well be useless?" He then blew up the book and chucked it towards the window.

Midoriya looked down in defeat until his recent friend (Y/N) put his hand om the young boys shoulder and gave him a smile that All Might himself would be jealous of. "Thanks (Y/N)"

Bakugo: "You 2 are perfect for each other, a quirkless wannabe hero, and a cripple" laughed the boy. "C'mon boys, lets hit up the Arcade or something, Im done here" he called to his friends. Bakugo and 3 other boys then made their way out of the classroom.

After Bakugo left (Y/N) the pulled out his notebook <It's okay Izuku, you and I are gonna be amazing heros just you wait!>

Midoriya smiled at the boy who he knew was trying to cheer him up. "Thanks (Y/N), youre right! I cant give up before Ive tried!" They both got up and made their way out of the classroom. "Oh, where are you applying (Y/N)? Obviously Im gonna try for U.A. but I dont know if they will want me" the boy said nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

<Im definitely going to U.A. its my destiny. I just know it!> (Y/N) scribbled excitedly. He then struck a heroic pose.

"I can totally see it" Midoriya said stifiling a laugh. "Anyway, I will see you later! Maybe we can both get into U.A.!!" He said jogging back to his house

(Y/N)'s house, late afternoon

(Y/N) came back to an empty house. He was used to the feeling by now, his parents both passed not long after he was born. No one had told him how though. (Y/N) went about his normal after school routine, a quick meal, then a couple hours working out and then a shower before bed. After finishing his routine he heads back into his room while still drying his hair off from his shower.

(Y/N)'s room was soundproofed so that he could talk without any fear of hurting innocent bystanders. Other than the soundproofing his room and several posters of bands that he listened to. He also had instruments all around. He had a guitar, drum kit, and a keyboard. Its amazing how much time you have for hobbies when you cant talk to anyone.

(Y/N): *sigh* "Back to the drawing board" He pulled out a notebook and started sketching. He sketched several things, from possible hero costumes, to landscapes, to portraits and everything in between. "I just gotta get into U.A. its my dream. I cant control my quirk though and it doesnt really have many active combat applications. I gotta think of something to help me get ahead of the competition." (Y/N) then tore off the page he was sketching and threw it in the trash.

*buzz* *buzz*

(Y/N) rolled over and checked his phone. It was a text from Izuku

[ (Y/N)! (Y/N)! ]

[ What happend Izuku? ]

[ Bakugo got attacked by
a slime Monster! Without
thinking I moved in a tried
to save him! Lucky All
Might was there! He ended
up saving both of us! ]

[ Wait really?!? All Might
was there?!?! Wait a minute,
You tried to fight a villian
when you have no qurik?!?!
What were you thinking?? ]

[ I wasnt but its okay, Im
perfectly fine! ]

[ Alright, if you say so
just dont try any more
crazy stunts lol ]

They continued chatting for the next couple hours then they both said goodnight to each other.

(Y/N): Just you wait U.A. Im on my way!

(Y/N) then rolled over and went to sleep. He dreamed of all the things that he will do when he becomes a hero. He smiled as he passed away to a sweet dream land.
------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) : Whew! So that was my first attempt at a fanfiction chaper. I really hope you guys enjoyed! Please feel free to leave comments and criticism so I can learn and grow as a writer! I want this to be the best BNHA x Reader there is!

Hope you look forward to the next chapter!

Catch ya on the flipside!

PLUS ULTRA!!!