Chapter 6

(Y/N) was just making his way to school as usual when all of a sudden a black car with tinted windows pulled up along side him. He looked at it in confusion until the back seat window rolled down to reveal Momo and her mother. "Hey Darling!" Momo said smiling at her boyfriend. (Y/N) waved back. <Hey sweetie! Whats up?> "Well we were wondering if you wanted a ride to school. Our driver Hiro let us know where you live so we came right over!" Said Mrs Yayarozu with a large smile. <Sure why not?>

(Y/N) then entered the car sitting between Momo and the window with her Mom on her other side. Momo leans her head on (Y/N)'s shoulder causing him to blush slightly. "Im happy to see you Darling. I missed you." (Y/N) nods <I missed you too sweetie> "Mmm, youre comfortable, I could sleep right here" she said while nuzzling into his shoulder. *click* Momo shot up "Mom! Again?!" She said embarrassed. "Sorry Dearest, it was just so cute!" Her mother smiled back.

"Oh, (Y/N) I actually wanted to ask if I could come to your house tonight, since youve already been to mine" Momo asked. <Sure, that sounds like fun! What do you want me to fix for dinner so I can pick it up on the way home?> he smiled, excited at the idea of his girlfriend coming to his house. "I will let you know after I think about it. That okay Darling?" She asked. <Of course sweetie! Take your time> he patted the top of her head. "You two are just sooooo CUTE!" Mrs Yayarozu said with a large smile. "MOM!!" Momo exclaimed. "What? Its true!" She replied. <Actually Mrs Yayarozu, shes the cute one!> (Y/N) chuckled. "Not you too!" Momo whined to her boyfriend. (Y/N) just chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Madam Yayarozu, we have arrived at the school." Stated Hiro the driver. "Oh, thank you Hiro" answered Mrs Yayarozu. "Well you two have fun at school, and (Y/N) be sure to have Momo home by 10:00PM." <Yes ma'am> (Y/N) nodded. Momo and (Y/N) then got out of the car as Mrs Yayarozu waved goodbye. "Hey, D-darling?" <Yea? Whats up sweetie?> (Y/N) looks at her awaiting her question. "I-is it okay to act l-like a couple at school?" She asked blushing heavily. <As long as youre comfortable with it I am> (Y/N) chuckled nervously. "Youre the best Darling!" Momo said as she grabbed his hand and intertwined their fingers. He smiled at her and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "*whistles* Looks like the lovebirds are at it bright and early" They both turned to see their friend Kirishima. "I guess your 'talk' yesterday went pretty well huh (Y/N)" he said nudging the boy. (Y/N) just smiled and chuckled. Momo blushed and just looked at (Y/N) smiling. "Well you two do make a cute couple. Dont stay out here too long, class is starting soon. Wouldnt look good for the Pres and VP to be late." He said as he walked off. They both realized the time and started running toward class.

As they arrived in class (Y/N) kissed Momo's hand and they both took their seats. "Soooo, looks like it all worked out huh?" Jiro asked (Y/N) while winking. <You could say that> (Y/N) blushed slightly since now the whole class knew about his new girlfriend. "Nice one dude!" Kaminari said giving him a thumbs up. They gave each other a fist bump as Aizawa entered the room. "Alright! Lets not waste any time. Everyone get your costumes and lets get going. We are heading to the USJ where I and two other pros are gonna give you your lesson for today. Midoriya, (Y/N), since your costumes were damaged during the last lesson you two will be using UA tracksuits."

As everyone was getting changed in the locker room Izuku approached (Y/N). "So, how long have you and Momo been, ya know?" Izuku asked. <Since yesterday. Honestly Im super lucky! Her parents like me too! Bonus points!!!> he smiled proudly. "You two look good together. Plus you make a good team since youre both super smart!" Izuku praised his friend. <Yea, I feel like Im a burden since I cant control my quirk...> he looked upset at the idea of troubling Momo. "Im sure you will figure it out! I would be more than willing to help you brainstorm!" Izuku encouraged. <That would be awesome Izuku, you rule!> he smiled. As they finished getting dressed they met at the USJ. Momo and (Y/N) found each other quickly. "Hey Darling, you look good, though I liked your other costume better." She winked at him. <Thanks sweetie, you dont look too bad yourself> he grinned with a slight blush.