Chapter 4

*buzz* *buzz*

(Y/N) rolled over and looked to see he had a text message. He looked to his Alarm clock. "6 AM? Who needs me at 6 AM?" He grabbed his phone and checked his text

[Good Morning (Y/N)!
Got your text from last
Night and wanted to let you
Know Im excited too! 😁
Just wanted to discuss where
You wanted to meet up.
Talk to you soon!]

(Y/N): "Huh? Guess Momo is an early riser. Makes enough sense considering how studious she seems to be." After getting up and making some breakfast (Y/N) decided to text her back.

[Good Morning Momo. Youre
Certainly up early lol. I was
Thinking we could check out
That new burger joint downtown.
What do you think?]

[That sounds like fun!
Where did you wanna meet?]

[How about the train station?
2:00 good for you?]

[Perfect! Cant wait!]

(Y/N): "Im glad shes excited haha. Since we arent meeting til 2 I have plenty of time to get a workout in and head to the market." (Y/N) then got dressed in some shorts and a tank top and made his way to the backyard. "Since I cant use my quirk in most fights I gotta be good in hand to hand! I think 2 hours or so should be good for today."

He then started doing various exercises including pushups, situps, pullups, squats and hitting a sandbag. He then grabbed a towel and a bottle of water. "I suppose I could jog to the market and back as a cooldown" He started his jog but ran into a couple familiar faces along the way. His 2 friends Izuku Midoriya and Ochaco Uraraka waved at him with smiles plastered on their faces.

<Hey guys! How are you?> "Good, what are you up to today (Y/N)?" Asked the freckled boy. <Just got done working out and now Im headed to the market. Im jogging the whole way for my cooldown.> "That explains the towel and all the sweat then" smiled Uraraka. "Deku and I were just heading to the library for some studying" she stated swaying back and forth nervously. (Y/N) noticed and grinned. <Oh, well you guys have fun with that> he winked at Izuku causing him to blush. "I-its not like that (Y/N)! I just n-needed some help with Physics!" (Y/N) laughed. <Well, I gotta go. You guys have fun!> "Not too much fun though Izuku" (Y/N) thought to himself. He then ran off toward the market while waving at his friends.

At the market

(Y/N): "Alright, I need Milk, Bread, Eggs, what else?" (Y/N) then proceeded to roam the ailes grabbing everything he needed. He saw some familiar spikey hair peeking over the aile. He tapped the boy on the shoulder. "Hey (Y/N)! Whats goin on man!?" Kirishima asked him. <Just doing some grocery shopping. How about you?> "Just picking up some protein shakes for after my workouts. So, todays your date with Yayarozu right?" He asked nudging the boy. <Its not a date! But yea, we are meeting for lunch at 2 so Im getting some stuff done first.> "That explains the sweat. We should work out some time, then you can tell me more about you and Yayarozu" he winked as he walked away. "I really wish he would quit calling it a date. Its just 2 friends hanging out."

*buzz*

[Hey buddy! Good luck
On your date today! Just
Dont do anything I
Wouldnt do and you
Will be fine! Im here if you
Need advice! Ttyl!]

(Y/N): "Kaminari...I should at least be happy hes offering advice...even if its not a date. Oh well, I should go home and get showered and cleaned up. Plus I should probably do some laundry. So much to do, so little time!