Chapter 1

10 months later

*beep* *beep* *beep*

(Y/N) groans at the sound of his alarm clock disturbing his peaceful dream state.

(Y/N): "Alright, alright. I hear you" he said shutting the alarm off "Time for the first day of the rest of my life, the entrance exam... I wonder if I will get accepted, not like I can use my quirk" a look of doubt growing on his face. He slapped his cheeks "No time to be down, I gotta be confident, today is the day I become a hero!"

(Y/N) sprung out of bed and got dressed in a white T-shirt and a pair of Blue Jeans. He also put on his lucky necklace, it held a picture of him and a childhood friend with blonde hair from 8 years ago "Wish me luck" he said to the necklace. He had some time to kill so he did some sketching to calm his nerves.

After a couple hours it was time to leave. (Y/N) started walking down the street to U.A. taking his time and not exerting any additional energy before the exam. He stopped at the gate and began thinking Last chance to turn back. No, its all or nothing! Lets do this!

Even though he was still 15 minutes early he went ahead into the auditorium and found his seat.

???: "Do you mind if I sit here?" Asked a brunette girl pointing to the seat next to (Y/N)

(Y/N) nodded with a large grin on his face. The girl sat down next to him and smiled back

???: "My names Ochaco Uraraka, its nice to meet you! Whats your name?" She said extending her hand

(Y/N) shook her hand smiling and then pulled out his notebook <Its nice to mee you too, my name is (Y/N)! I hope we can be good friends>

Uraraka: "Me too! Whats the notebook for? Can you not speak?" She said with a finger on her chin "Sorry! That was really rude!" she daid freaking out and blushing slightly

(Y/N): <Haha, its fine. I can talk but I choose not to due to my quirk. No worries> giving her a thumbs up

Uraraka: "Oh, I think its starting!" The 2 then placed their attention towards the man at the podium, Present Mic

In the middle of his explanation a young man with glasses stood up with a couple complaints

???: "First of all the screen shows 4 robots, you said there were 3. If this is a typo then I am sorely disappointed in U.A.'s standards!

Mic: "Dont worry about the 4 one as it isnt worth any points and is effectively useless"

???: "Thank you." He said while bowing "Secondly," He turns and faces up the stands "Whoever is mumbling can you please stay quiet as some of us are trying to pay attention so we may pass the exam!"

Midoriya: "Sorry about that..." he said fraily while avoiding Eye contact

The young man then sat down as his previous complaints were taken care of.

Uraraka: "That was a little harsh. We are all pretty nervous, some just handle it differently" she whispered to her new friend (Y/N)

(Y/N): <Yea, that seriously wasnt cool. Maybe he needs to loosen his tie a notch> he wrote laughing slightly and also earning a chuckle from his friend

30 minutes late

Several students stood before a giant door leading into a fake city. This would be where the entrance exam will be held. Some students were stretching while others were devising strategies on how to optimize points. Uraraka was helping (Y/N) stretch as she discussed her plan with (Y/N) nodding or shaking his head at appropriate times.