Chapter 3

After surviving the 1st day of UA, (Y/N) is ready for day 2. His mind was racing thinking about all the things that they could be doing in class. He was hoping it wasnt as stressful or depressing as yesterday. He started to grab all of his stuff and put it in his bag. After grabbing his shoes he was on his way.

He was sketching on the way to school just trying to pass the time. All of a sudden, "(Y/N)!" He turned to see his friend Jiro running up behind him. He waved and put away his sketchbook.

Jiro: "Hey (Y/N), how are you this morning?" She asked. <Im doing good. Its good to see a friendly face, do you live near here?> "Yea, I live about 5 minutes that way" she said pointing behind them. <Oh, thats cool. Now I have someone to walk to school with> He smiled. "So, what was that you were doing before I caught up?" She asked grinning. <Oh, that was just a sketchbook, nothing special> he then blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Really? Lemme see" she held out her hand

He panicked a little bit and shook his head <Sorry, they really arent that good. I just do it as a hobby> "So? I wanna see. Cmon, Im sure theyre great." He sighed and reached for his sketchbook. He then handed it to her. As she looked through it "Oh, isnt this whats-his-name? Deku? This is really good. Oh! And this is that girl that got Infinity on the ball throw" (Y/N) nodded kinda blushing. "Youre really good at this, Oh, you did Kaminari too! You even drew a kid version of him next to it!" She said amazed.

<Thanks, I appreciate it but can I have that back?> he extended his hand. "Why? You hiding something?" She said suspicious. <No! We are just gonna be there soon and I dont wanna forget it!> he blushed and looked a little panicked. "Uh-huh, I dont buy it. So whats on the next page? Sexy srawing? Pretty girl? What is it huh?" She teased him <H-huh? N-no, its nothing like that!> he panicked more. "I dont buy it."

She turned the page only to see a side portrait of...herself?! "W-why am I on here?!" She exclaimed blushing <I have multiple notebooks, thats my friend book. I draw all of my friends but no one knows I have that. I was just finishing up yours> he looked down embarrassed. "O-oh really? Well I-I guess I can keep your secret, on one condition!" She smiled <What condition?> he looked nervous. "When you finish M-Me, I want a copy!" She blushed slightly again. <Oh, is that all? Sure! Just dont tell anyone!> he extended his hand. "Pleasure doing business with you" she shook his hand.

30 minutes later

Everyone was now gathered in class 1A. "HERE I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" All Might suddenly burst through the door in his costume. "Get ready you bunch of newbies! Grab your costumes and meet me at Ground Beta!" He left as quick as he entered. Everyone then moved to grab their costumes and went to get changed.

As (Y/N) finished getting changed he noticed a shorter boy with curly purple "hair"? "Just beyond this wall are all the girls strippin naked

As (Y/N) finished getting changed he noticed a shorter boy with curly purple "hair"? "Just beyond this wall are all the girls strippin naked. Man I wish I had X-Ray vision!" This upset (Y/N), he hated people who lack respect, especially perverts. He then walked up and hit the boy over the head and dragged him out of the room.