Chapter 12

As Alexis finished telling her story Momo stood there trying to comprehend everything. "Thats everything. So whatcha think?" Alexis asked. "I...I dont even know what to say...." she responded. (Y/N) put his hand on her shoulder and gave her a comforting smile. She returned the smile in earnest.

"You two are Sooooo cute!" Alexis squeaked. (Y/N) and Momo both started blushing immensely. "Oh! How much more time do you have left before the last game?" She asked the couple. (Y/N) looked down to his watch.

<About 30 minutes, why?> "Have you eaten yet?" She asked her younger brother. He shook his head in response. "You need to eat something! Momo-chan!" Momo looked at Alexis with curiosity.

"Yes?" She asked. "I need you to take my little bro and make sure he eats something. Do you accept your mission?" She asked with a salute. Momo giggled slightly before answering. "Aye aye captain!" She responded with a salute. This caused Alexis to giggle as well.

<Did you wanna join us?> "I would love to! Unfortunately I can't. Sorry, I wanna get all this makeup off and change my clothes. I will definitely make it to watch you win though!" She said with a fire in her eyes.

(Y/N) giggled and gave his sister a hug goodbye. <Make sure you get a good seat!> "Well duh" she giggled again. "Lets go Darling. We need to go now if we wanna eat" Momo reminded him. (Y/N) nodded and they left the trailer hand in hand.

With Alexis...

Her phone began to ring as she rolled her eyes and answered it. "What do you want?"

"..."

"Yea, I just finished talking to him."

"..."

"No, he doesnt know. He remembers some stuff but not everything"

"..."

"Yes I have enough, I've got enough to get me through the rest of the day."

"..."

"Speaking of that, who wrote that diary? It makes like NO sense!" She said with a tone of annoyance.

"..."

"Seriously?! You let that meathed write it?! He doesnt know anything about girls!! What are you stupid!?" She yelled with a tick mark on her head.

"..."

"Whatever, it seems he bought it so I guess it was good enough. I have to change my clothes and take another dose. I will talk to you later once I get him on board." She said hanging up

Back with (Y/N) and Momo

As they were walking toward the cafeteria they saw Mina waving them down. "Momo! Over here!" She yelled. They made their way over to her. "Momo Im so glad I found you. We need your help! Its urgent!" She panicked. "Why? Whats wrong?!" Momo responded. "I will explain on the way! Cmon!" Mina grabbed Momo's wrist and ran off. "I hope everything is okay. I should probably find some food before the next round" (Y/N) thought as he continued toward the cafteria.

After he got his food he started to look for a table to sit at. "Hey (Y/N)! Over here!" He looked to see his friends Izuku, Iida, and Kirishima. He joined his friends at their table. <Whats up guys?>

"We were just talking about the last match. Good thinking with that scream, you almost knocked everyone out at once!" Izuku complimented. "Truly, a job well done! Had it not been for Yayarozu's quick thinking, we would have been defeated as well" Iida stated.

"So if you dont mind, how do you do that scream? I thought your quirk was when you talked." Kirishima asked. <Honestly, before the USJ I didnt even know about it. Its kinda like, when I let a bunch of emotions bottle up, I can let them all go at once.> "What kind of emotions if you dont mind my asking?" Iida proceeded.