Y/n's eyes fluttered open to the white ceiling of the room. Her head was an aching mess and so was her heart. She tried to speak, but her throat was dry.

She texted Jungwoo about how she felt sick and that when he'd wake up, he should check on her.

And slowly, everything started to fade away and she fell into deep slumber.

"Y/n! Ikue, please save her! She's not fine. My daughter isn't fine. Please do something. Find her," Ikue's mother, Mona cried.

"Is she okay? Where is she? Tell me?"

"We don't know. Just tell her that we're fine. Its okay. Just find her please and save her from this before its too late," her father said.

"Who killed you? Please tell me what happened and I'll find-"

Y/n's eyes fluttered open. Her head was a throbbing mess and without even realizing tears started rolling down and she was sweating profusely.

She sat up from her bed. She wanted to shout for Jungwoo but her throat wouldn't allow it.

Holding her bed side table, she got up and walked towards the door of her bedroom like a drunkard.

She went to the kitchen, drank some water and had some medicine. She walked out and then she saw something that startled her.

"Ikue? W- what are you doing here?" Y/n said.

Ikue. Her hair had been a mess, she smelt weird and her hands were covered in blood and bruises.

"You," she continued.

"Ikue, please talk!"

"You!" She shouted and ran towards Y/n, strangling her. "I'll kill you!" She shouted once more.

Y/n couldn't breathe at all a few more seconds and she'd be as dead as Ikue's parents.

Y/n's eyes were about to close, till she felt a force pull Ikue away from her. Her eyes shot open to see that Jungwoo had pinned Ikue on the ground and she was struggling to move.

"Y/n call the police!" He shouted.

"You bastard!" Ikue growled.

With trembling hands, Y/n called the police and the minute they heard the name Ikue, they were on their way.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Let me go, you bastards!" She shouted. Ikue was being dragged outside the house by the police to car.

Jaehyun, Johnny and Taeyong had come as fast as they could when Jungwoo had called them.

Y/n was about to turn away and go inside till Ikue shouted something that caught her attention, "Y/n! Always remember! The game has just begun! This is the monster you created!"

And at that moment Y/n and Johnny both knew, something wasn't right.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬