十九

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lucas called his old friend, Mina. Mina could help him in tracking his brother by tracing him. She opened her door. She was wearing Adidas tracks and a black shirt.

"Hey, Lucas. Been a long time, man," she said as she bro hugged him.

"Hey Mina, what's good? How ya doin, sis?" Lucas asked as he entered her pent house.

"I'm good. How's Mama Lucas doing?" She asked as she led him to a small table in her kitchen.

"She's not the best. She's worried, you know, what if history repeats itself?"

"Well it won't," she assured him. "I found him, so we're all good," she pat him on the back.

"Where is he?"

"It's near the Wickham area. But there's a catch, For starters, that's where the the camera picked him up, when he passed the last signal at East avenue, so he could be in any area."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that Wickham Manor and it's surrounding areas have been closed ever since the death of their child. So there are no cameras or traffic signals through which we can track him. But, I found an old warehouse behind the house, so there's most likely where he'll be," she explained.

"Alright. Text me the address, I'm leaving," Lucas told her.

"Lucas?" She called out. "I'm not gonna leave you, okay? I'm coming with you. What if something happens?"

"Nothing will happen. Just stay here, please," Lucas pleaded.

"Nope. I'm coming and that's final. You can't risk your life for him, all the time, okay? I understand he's your brother but still."

"Fine, but I will check inside the warehouse, okay?" He instructed.

"Yes, sir!" She replied and they both got out of her pent house and made way to the car.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Haechan had untied himself, during the first five seconds, because he had practice. Haechan kept this secret from his friends, but he had trained. Trained for joining the army and passing the test. If he would have told his friends, they would have discouraged him, which is why he didn't.

But, his dream of serving the county wasn't fulfilled, he took a shot for Y/n and fell to the ground.

His lifeless body hit the cold ground and blood spilled from his wound and eyes became empty.

"Haechan," she whispered. Shock, anger and rage, she felt all of those emotions at once. Her best friend was dead, because of her.

She turned towards Johnny, who had a tight grip on the gun. "I'm going to fucking kill you, you asshole," she hissed.

"We'll see about that princess. But just so you know, I was damn happy when Jaehyun killed your father," he smirked.

"You fucking bastard," Yuta snapped. "I'm the only one that gets to pick on her and not you," Yuta slid his foot, causing Johnny to trip and he immediately wrapped his feet around him so that he could not escape.

"Jae it's you against all of us," Doyoung pointed out. "Let us go, for the sake of our friendship."

"Friendship? What friendship, Doyoung? You guys are the real reason why I've become like this," Jaehyun fell to the ground. "I can't even recognize myself now," he muttered.

"Hyunnie, we'll bring you back. It'll be fine. That's what friends are for right?" Doyoung comforted.

"Friends are only there to make you hold on a little longer, when I clearly want to let go," he replied.

"Maybe that's what you need. Maybe you need to hold on a little longer," Taeil added.

"No. Why do I have to hold on any longer when holding on gives me more pain than letting go?" He laughed. Tears brimmed his eyes. "I'm going to finish what I started," he pointed the gun towards Y/n.

The deafening sound of a gun shot filled their ears.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬