▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Dad, please come home. I can't-," Y/n sobbed over the phone. "Please come home and take me from here. Dad please."

"I'm coming, princess. Hand the phone over to Taeyong," Y/n's dad replied.

"Yeah okay," she said as she handed the phone to her Taeyong.

"Yes, hello?" Taeyong said.

"Taeyong, I'm going to be real as fuck over here. If anything happens to my daughter, I will cut off your- well you know it. Watch out for her. I'm on my way back and tell Jungwoo to man up and look out for my daughter."

"Yes sir. I will. Don't worry. Nothing will happen to your daughter," Taeyong replied.

"Good. Now go," and with that he cut the call and made his way to the taxi that would take him to the airport.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Y/n had been crying ever since she had been informed about Ikue's suicide. Ikue had been the only girl in the group and two were like needle and thread.

Mark was also really close to her, but he never showed his emotions. He was just really quiet.

The burial was to take place today, in about an hour or so.

"Y/n, sunshine, if you ain't gonna take care of yourself, no one well. Please," Sicheng said.

"She was fine Sicheng. Perfectly fine when she left. What could have happened to her so suddenly?" Y/n sobbed.

"I don't know. Look, her death upsets us all, but things that are gone are gone. They had to go and we can't stop them. We can only hope that when they leave, it doesn't hurt," Sicheng told Y/n, causing her to nod and somewhat stop crying.

"Y/n, dear, are you going to come to her burial?" Doyoung asked.

"I don't feel up for it Doyoung. I feel sick and just really tired. You guys can go," Y/n replied.

"Alright. Johnny's staying back," he informed. "Now go upstairs, take a shower and rest. Your dad is on his way and he'll be here soon. Alright?"

Y/n nodded and went upstairs to the guest room that Johnny had given her. The rest except Johnny had gone for Ikue's burial.

Y/n took a quick shower and slid in the warm covers. She was tired, both physically and emotionally.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"North Avenue Street, please?" Y/n's father said to the taxi driver. It was now night time. Johnny had called him and told him the address to his house since Y/n was staying there.

Only a matter of minutes till he reached and scooped his daughter in his arms. The two had only had each other after Leah had abandoned them.

Leah would call often but he wouldn't pick it up. He couldn't. It was against his rules. He missed her, yes, but it was her choice to abandon them. If she would have stayed, Y/n would have a perfect family and she wouldn't be alone right now. 

Y/n's father snapped out of his thoughts because he noticed the route the driver was talking. "Hey, uh what route are we taking?"

"You don't know?" He smirked. "We're taking a short cut to hell," and with that driver turned the steering causing the car to fall of the road, into a ditch.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬