十五

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"I can't believe we won!" Yuta shouted.

"Me neither!" Taeyong replied.

"You played so well Taeyong!" Jessi said as she pat him on the back.

Jessi had liked Taeyong for a while but never had the guts to talk to him, so today, she cheered on him and spent the entire day with him, watching him practice. Since she was so supportive, Taeyong called her to come with them.

Yuta, Jaehyun, Taeyong, Johnny, Mark, Haechan, Taeil, Jungwoo, Doyoung heading to the cafe to celebrate their victory in basketball today.

Y/n was fine now. She enjoyed a lot at the match but she missed Ikue and her father.

"So Y/n, what are you wearing at the carnival tomorrow?" Jessi said. "We don't have to wear our uniform."

"I don't know. Oh should we do a color theme? Like all of us wear the same colors or something?" Y/n asked them all.

"That is actually a good idea!" Jungwoo remarked. "So what color?"

"How about red?" Hyuck suggested.

"No ew," Yuta responded.

"Or how about pink?" Win Win suggested.

"No, I don't look nice in pink! And besides, I don't even own a pink shirt!" Mark admitted.

"Oh my, how about navy blue and white?" Jaehyun said.

"That's perfect. So its done. We are all wearing navy blue and white and then we'll take so many pictures together!" Jessi concluded.

"So, who's up for coffee?" Johnny asked.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"He is not my fucking brother and I will not sit with him and don't you dare force me too!" Lucas growled, pointing towards the photo frame on the wall.

"Lucas, I know you've sacrificed so much for him and-"

"And what? What do I get in return?" He cut his mother off. "A rotten attitude? I treated him with respect but no mother, all he does is fuck around," he shouted.

"Lucas, you know his mental state isn't fine!"

"Yeah exactly but I lost everything ma," Lucas stopped. "Every fucking thing. Except one person, Y/n. She listened to me when no one was there."

"Don't tell me you told her about that incident!" His mother shouted angrily.

"No I didn't. I just said that we had shifted for a while due to our debts. I haven't told a single soul mother. I'm not so evil, for god's sake," Lucas replied.

Lucas had done a lot for his brother and he didn't mind it because he knew family would last forever. That was until his brother called him names behind his back and made him lose his friends.

Lucas had to do a lot to gain his reputation back and even though Y/n was in a different school, they hung out and Lucas ranted.

Nevertheless, he didn't tell her about what he did for his brother or why he disappeared for two years and neither did Y/n ask for it.

But maybe Lucas  should have lowered his voice or thought before saying what he said because his brother had been listening all along.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Hey, Jungwoo can you stay with me for a while?" Y/n pleaded.

"Yeah sure," he replied as he plopped down on the bed beside her. "So what do you wanna talk about?"

"I wanted to, well- this sounds weird but I think I like someone since he cares so much for me and he's like so cute," Y/n explained.

"Is it someone from our group?" Jungwoo asked as his ears perked up.

"Yeah. Its uh Johnny," Y/n said.

"What?" He exclaimed. His expression was more shocked than happy.

"Why do you look so surprised? I thought it was noticeable," Y/n said.

"It wasn't. But why? Why do you like him?"  The boy with caramel colored hair asked the girl sitting beside him.

"He's been with me through thick and thin and I just really noticed it today and took note of my feelings. Besides, he's a cutie, isn't he?"

"Cutie? Cute my ass," Jungwoo muttered.

"Huh? Did you say something?"

"No," he confirmed and the room fell into an awkward silence. "Y/n, I gotta go sleep right now," Jungwoo said getting up.

"Yeah. Take some rest and I'll do the same," Y/n yawned and Jungwoo left the room.

"Why is it that the good guys always lose?" he thought to himself.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬