Chapter 1

Dipper's pov

"Can i get a whole bottle of whiskey, " A man with white hair and a long beard asked.

"can you pay for it Mr.McGucket," I smiled as i cleaned a cup.

" If he can't ill take him back to office, "Sheriff Bulbs chuckled.I smiled and shook my head.

" Here is the money, "The old man said as he handed me the money.I gladly took it and slid him the Alcohol.

" Ey pretty boy *hic* filler up, "A man with long blonde hair shouted.

" Haven't you had enough Lee, "I smiled as i walked over.A man who was sitting beside Lee hugged me from the side.

" Please dip dip, "He whined.I chuckled.

" Fine Nate but don't yell at me tomorrow, "I shook my head and filled their drinks.

" Cheers, "They shouted as they clinked their drinks together.I shook my head again and walked back to the counter.A man walked in.He had blonde hair with brown underneath and glowing yellow eyes.He had a devilish smirk.He walked up to the counter and sat down.

" What can i get ya newby, "I asked as i walked over to him.

" If your on the menu then i want five of you, "He smirked.

" You know how many times that boy hears that.Your just gonna get rejected, "Sheriff Bulbs chuckled and chugged his drink.I smiled.

" Yeah sorry champ but im not for sale, "I giggled.He pouted and looked at our selection.

" Get me something strong, "He tossed my the money making stan run in front of me and catch it.

" Stan, "i growled.

" Sorry champ, "He patted my head and set the money in the register.I rolled my eyes and smiled again.I took two bottles off the shelf and placed them in front of the man.

"Both equally strong so which one, "I asked.He examined the bottles and pointed at the one on the left.I put the other one up and poured it into his cup only a quarter of the way.He winked at me and took a sip.

" So what's this town like, "He asked.

" Well Gravity falls is the only town that never cut down their trees and we are full of strange people and mysterious creatures," I chuckled.

" JUST LIKE THE UNICORN I SAW.I SAW IT WITH MY EYES, " McGucket yelled.

" Shut it old man, "Gideon yelled.

" Hey you aren't allowed her, Gleeful, "I growled.

" Shut the hell up pines, "He growled.I walked towards him and pushed him out the door.

" And stay fucking out, "i yelled as i slammed the door closed.Everyone was silent.

Bill's pov

Why did everyone go silent when that boy yelled?

" Oh your new.Well you see Dipper never yells.He is the sweetest thing ever but breaks so many hearts with just a smile and the word no.He has only ever yelled at Gideon Gleeful.He is responsible for our parents death, "A girl who looked exactly like dipper explained.I just nodded my head and took a sip of my drink.Dipper came back and smiled.

" Sorry about that, "He giggled.He moved his hair back to show a birth mark on his head.I didn't see much but i got curious.

" What's that, "I asked as i pointed at his forehead.He lifted his beautiful brown hair up to show me a birthmark of the big dipper.

" That's where you get your name from, "I mumbled.He nodded his head and fixed his hair.