Chapter 19

Bill's pov

I quickly packed up my bags throwing it into my wagon.Stallion whined and rubbed me with his nose.I sighed and patted his head.

"I know I know but we have to go, " I sighed.Stallion straightened up so i could saddle him up.

"Bill what are you doing, " A soft voice came from behind me.I tensed up quickly and froze in place.I slowly turned around to see Dipper looking at me with those confused doe eyes.

"Packing up, " I mumbled looking away.

"A-are you leaving, " I heard his voice crack.I quickly turned around to see tears forming in his eyes.I rushed over and hugged him.

"I'm sorry.I'm so sorry.You shouldn't have gotten mixed up with a guy like me, " I whispered as i held him tight.

"Why are you leaving, " He whimpered.

"Because...im a bad man who should have never took your heart.I have to go before they find out what they did which means leaving you.I want you to hit me and leave so you can quickly hate me for the rest of your life, " I backed up waiting for him to hit me.

"What did you do, " He asked wiping his eyes.

"I robbed the bank..and killed someone, " I admitted.

"Why?"

"Because it's what i do."

"Can you..ever stop?"

"Well I have nothing else to live for so no.

" What if i were to come with you?Would you stop?"

"For you i'd do anything."

"Then let me come with you, " He stood firm.I stared at him with shock.A small smirk grew on my face.

"Are you sure you can handle me," I asked stalking towards him.

"Yes, " he nodded.I hummed and kissed his lips.

"Then go get packed up.I'll saddle your horses up.Buddy and Titan," I smiled.

"O-okay, " I watched as he scampered off.Let'sjust hope we can start a happy life together with no distractions  except for sex.I slowly licked my lips as i thought about sex but then shook my head and ran off to the stables.