Chapter 7

Hey im doing a new writing style so maybe its easier to read.

"Your not doing it right, " The older male sighed.

"I'm trying, "The younger boy whined.The blonde slid his hand under the boys tense arm.He fixed the boys position while his cheek leaned against the boys cheek.

" That's better, "He smirked.The teen blushed and aimed at the target." Shoot, "The older man moved his arm to the boys waist along with his other hand as he watched the boy aim.The boy shoots and hits the target.He smiles in excitement." Good job, " The man smirked and kissed his cheek making the boy blush.It might have been the mans favorite thing to do since the time when they skinny dipped together.

" Bill can i shoot again, "The boy asked.Bill nodded and began planting kisses on the boys neck.

" Shoot as much as you like Dipper~, "Bill smiled and planted more kisses.The flustered boy aimed for the target and began shooting it multiple times in the heart and brain.Bill smirked.
" Have you done his before, "Bill asked.His words were coated in amusement.

" A few times but i prefer reading and writing stories, "Dipper shrugged.

" Aww my little nerd, "Bill cooed.

" W-who said i was yours, " Dippers face heated even more.

" I did, "The older male smirked.Dipper pouted.

" I am my own person, "Dipper whined.Bill took the gun from the younger male.He flipped the safety on before putting it in his gun pouch and spinning the boy around.He kissed the boy lightly on the lips.Dipper groaned and pushed him closer making the kiss deepen.Bill broke it before it got to heated.

" That's how i know your mine, " He smirked.

" huh, "the boy tilted his head in confusion.Bill chuckled and wrapped his arms around the boys waist.

" You crave me don't you, "He smirked.Dipper looked away flustered.Bill removed his hand from the boys waist and turned dippers face so he was looking at him." Answer me Pine Tree~, " Bill smirked.

" i-i...im straight, "Dipper looked like he was trying to fight away how he felt.Bill seemed amused.He removed his hands from wherever they were so he could grab the boys ass.It wasn't flat like he thought it might be which made his smirk even bigger.Dipper gasped.

" Don't lie to yourself baby, "Bill cooed.Dipper looked at him.Bills eyes gleamed with lust and love while dippers gleamed with want and regret.

" I want you but its wrong to want you, "Dipper sighed as he fixed his own hair and removed bills hands.

" Why is it wrong"

"Because you'll leave soon and probably forget i exist and also im just a kid who's immature and you will get tired of me "

"That is not true"

"Then would you love me and not leave me..at least tell me before you leave"

"I will only leave if you come with me"

Dipper smiled and wrapped his arms around the older males neck.Bill wrapped his arms around dippers waist.

"We cant tell anyone yet..., " Dipper whined.Bill nodded.

"I'm okay with that but that doesn't mean im not coming to your work and flirting with you non-stop till you have to drag me to the back and make out with me, " Bill smirked.Dipper giggled and kissed the older mans cheek.

"You missed, "Bill whined.Dipper giggled and kissed the mans lips.
" Man you taste good, "Bill licked his lips.