Chapter 9

Bill's pov

I woke up at 5 am to see a beautiful person right beside me.He was also naked.

'Score, 'I smirked and kissed his eyelid.As soon as i did, his eyes fluttered open and he looked at me with those doe like eyes.He smiled at me.I smiled back.

"Hey baby, " I smiled, "How do you feel?" He wiggled around a little.

"Not as sore as i want to be, " He sighed.I smirked and moved his hair out of his eyes.

"We had to be quick.You don't exactly live alone, " I chuckled.He pulled me down into a kiss which i gladly accepted quickly.

(This is gonna be short btw)

I wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist.I walked into his bathroom and started a shower while he sat on the counter trying to fix his really messy hair in the mirror.

"Babe chill its just hair, " I chuckled, "anyways were about to take a shower so it will be wet anyways.

" I look like shit and what's worse is that you saw me like this, "He groaned.I chuckled and kissed his collar bone.

" I will like you in all your stages.Aroused, horny, grumpy, quiet, messy hair, sleepy, hungry, anxious, depressed, sad, mad, ext., "I smiled.He smiled and kissed the bite mark on my shoulder.

" Same goes to you mister cocky," He giggled I smiled and pulled him into my arms as i walked towards the shower.

---

After getting cleaned up, we sat in bed.He was just in a oversized shirt, he had on a pair of glasses,  and underwear which let his bruised thighs stick out.I bent down and kissed them as he read a book with a hand print and the number three on the cover.He moaned a little and swatted me away.I chuckled and kissed his cheek.