Chapter 15

Dippers pov

I began washing down tables as the costumers came in.I smiled and waved at the costumers as they said 'Hi' or 'good morning'.Im not sure why people drink in the morning but oh well i get paid.

"Hey dipper, " Wendy smiled.I smiled and hugged her.

"Good morning red, " I chuckled.

"Oh you noticed i dyed it brighter, " She twisted a piece with her fingers.

"I notice everything like, " I pointed at the group of men at a table, "The man in the red tie just got a divorce.The one in a black tie just became a father.The one in a yellow tie wants to use me to cheat on his wife which could cause his kids not to have a father anymore.Lastly, the one in a purple cowboy hat has been secretly taking care of two families at once and its getting harder because the kids are all friends and one of the kids has seen a picture of their father in the other kids house and he told his mama and now two very angry women are about to walk in and yell at him." Wendy gasped.Two women walked in right on time and started yelling at him making the other men move to another table but the one with the yellow tie walked up to me and grabbed my ass before walking to the table.

Wendy sighed in defeat and then started looking around.A smirk grew on her face.I questioned her.

"What about bill.What is he thinking about, " She asked.I looked at him to see him grumbling to himself.

"He wishes that he was the one who grabbed my ass and that he would kiss and lick me up and down but no he cant because we are not doing that anymore and he also is pissed that another man touched my ass, " I shrugged.She giggled and bent down kissing my cheek.

"Later dip im on trash duty, " She waved.I waved back and started cleaning tables again.

At the end of the day, four guys touched me ass, two guys grabbed it, i got a kiss on the cheek twice, and some girls grinding on me twice and the look on bills face was priceless.I knew he wanted to rid me of what they did but he didn't do a thing.He didn't come near me or check on me.He stayed back because he knew he wanted to win but how long was it gonna take for this guy to crack.

"Dipper im sad take me to a strip club, " Mabel groaned and pulled me along.I groaned and let her drag me.Pacifica broke it off with her and now im suffering.Bill growled a little as he watched me willingly leave.

When we got there, we got free pass because we helped the guys out with getting beer.We sat in the front and of course Mabel was the first one to get a lap dance.I didn't care its just like every time we go here, she is the first one out of everyone to get a lap dance.I chugged a beer down.

"Dipper we are short a stripper.We need you...your the only one here who has done this before, " The manager begged.I nodded and stood up.He took me to the back where the girls helped me change.

I waited in the dressing room for my turn.I was in a skin tight outfit that only covered my back, shoulders and arms, and my private along with knee high boots.I hated doing this stuff but Stan wanted me to get another job to help him pay for stuff so i did this for a couple of years and now im doing it again.

I was pulled behind the curtains and i peaked out...to see bill taking to Mabel...oh this was gonna be fun.