『PROLOUGE』

【A happy family】

         【It was fun while       having them here】

  【What could go wrong?

           「Everything」

       [L/n] [Y/n] and [L/n] Okuno were sitting on their couch watching their parents and other pro heroes battling for their country .[Y/n] was letting out hurtful sobs that couldn't be held by herself.She thought she was a brave and strong girl.But  she was just
strong for too long.

        Okuno couldn't help the now pale,13 year old girl.He tried to talk but his throat was lump.He was feeling helpless at that time.All he could shed was tears that couldn't be held back.

        Their parents fought for minuets that felt like a lifetime.Y/n and Okuno dosen't have a choice to watch to make sure their loved ones are safe.

         But they were wrong

Blizzard and Valir died sacrificing their lives to the country.They sacrificed their lives to the strongest villain,

All For One.

       They couldn't belive their eyes.Ryokou got slammed to a wall and broke her neck, instantly killing her.Hosoru's body got smashed by a villain wearing a black suit also known as AFO.

     [Y/n'] s muffled sobs turned into loud cries.Okuno kept hugging her while sobbing quietly.All he could do was whisper sweet nothings to her ear and making sure everything was okay.He knew this day would come.That he will lead his sister to become a hero.To regain her faith in herself,

He knew he needed to make her learn on how to Love Herself.

     Eventhough T̷̢̧̨̡̧̡̡̧̛͚͎̙̰̮̝͔͚̖̠̼̲̤͕̘̰̦͓͕̤͖̤͎͙̭̘͉̘̠̳͖̺͚̱̻͓̜͙̯̳͎̥̞̝͍̘͔̻͕̽͆̂̀̀̐̅̉͑̆̒̃̅́͋͐͂̓͌͆̃͊̈́̍̇̆͋͌͌͐̓̈́̃͋̀̀̽̂̎͌͐̈́̑́͌̊̀̈͗͗̌̉̆̈͂̀̅́̾̏̈́̿̋̅͊͒̆͛̌̇̾͗̆̎͋͂͛̀̇̊̽̆̄̆̽̒̈́̾̃̂́̔̿̔̑̌̈́̓̆̈́͌̅̉͐͊͊͆͂̓̾̏̋͂̕͘͜͝͝͠͝͝͝͝ę̸̨̢̧̨̧̢̧̧̡̡̧̨̢̡̡̡̡̧̢̡̧̧̨̛̛̛̛̛̖̬̮̩̖͕̳̼̘̹͙̦͈̱̪̩̫̖̠̹̜̟͎̮̜̠̼͚͓̥̞͚̮̯͉͚̝̪͙͖̝̪̠̠͉̬̤̩̣̪̩̣̣̥̦̝̭̮͕̞̣̥̝̺͎͙̟͈̬̗̻̖̩̝̗̞̼̞̲̪̖͖͎̲̼̱̼̭̖̝͍̖̞͈̬̞̱̦̣̙̖̭͙̗͍͈̹̳̙̺̟̦̞̩̞͙̠̠̰̜͖̜͓̣͍̱͕̯̱̬͚̠̻͇̖̳̙̞̱͖̤̙̼̞̱̜̗͕̦̥̘͚̬̘̪͙̩͓̗͖̠͚̘̦͙̬̹̭̪̱̺̰͍͖̘̼̟̬͚̣̖͎̳͎̭̟̭̠̇̈́̈́̉͛̈́͂̇͑̂͛̄̎̇͊̀̆̅͋̑̂͂̈́̃̍̑̽̂́̔̆̋̄̏̈̈́̎͋̅̈́̌́̑̿̐̄̔̉̀̾͑̄͐̄̇̐̓͛͒̎̇̓́̑̅̈̈́̽͗͊̌̂̌́̃͆̀͌̄̄̃̈̔͌̌̌̐͌̉͛͛̈́̂͒͑̊̉͂̋̐̓̈̑̒̀͋͊̀̄͐̐́̈͒͑͂͒͆̉͊͆͒͋̇̓̓̒̽͌́͗̓͌̓̓͋̎͐̈͑̀̅͆̒̊͊̔͂̉̐̈́̀͋̊͗͐͌͗͐͐̑̆̅̈́̐̉̀̈́̆͒̀̒́̒̑̈́̀̀͋̃͊̾̈́̅͗̿͗̉͛̓̐̏̆́͊̉̌̾̃̈̈͒̅̓͋͌̿̈́̌̉̎̓̋̈́́͂͋̈̒́̽̅͆̈͒̍͛̚̚̕͘̚̚̚̚̚͘̚͘̚͘̚̕̚̚͘͘̚͘͜͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͝͠ͅͅͅͅ010ñ̶̡̢̢̢̨̢̢̧̢̨̢̨̢̨̢̢̨̢̢̨̢̡̨̡̢̨̧̢̛̛̛̛̛̛̛̟͖͇̤͇̮͉͈̙̣͕̻̜͖̬̪̦͍̫̝̬̻̻͖̱̳̞̞̗̲͓̻̠͓̬̻̟̹͓͙̥̟̲͚̲͎̩̺̲̮̫̫̗̹͉̭͙̙̩̞̖̥̮̰̮̪͉̘͍̳͓͚̫̩̹̥͕̙̙͈̮̺͖̜̙̹͍̙͖̬̳̦̻͎̲̯̬̼͖͖̩̩̝̭̰̼̘͓͙̘̲̰̟̤͍̰͖̭̱̺̯̺͎̖̠̮͓̲̳̞͕̤̦̖̘͙̮̲̻̫̠̟̜̱̗̫̞̙̟̜͖̻͈̳̪̦̻̼͖̺͇̠̼̱̙̻̦̼̞̤̹͕̖̩͙̙̥͓̱̲̝͙̹̙͈̪̘̳͉̤͎̥͍̲͕͚̪͙̝̹̮̤̟̟̠̳̞̮̫̱̘͉̩͙͔͎̞͙̺̜̙̯̫̝̦͙̗̆̾̅̉̽̀̉̄̓̄̀̂͐̀̈́̆͛͒͑͗̅́̈́̄̓̈̾͐̀̀̉̅͐͗̆̀̓̎̌̇̋̈̑̽̍͋̐̆̋͑̈́̈͋̌̐̽͋̇̒͌͗̅̿̆͂͛̏̾͂̽͛̈́͒̌̓̓͛̽̒͊͑͒̾̉͆̑͐̀̏̓͊͌͆̒͊̋̓̆͐̈́̽͂͒̊̒̔͂̽͋͒̈̒̔̓̋́̿͛̇̀̎̾́̽̔̌̓̃͂̋̈́̀̓͋̃̊́̆̉̒̀̌͌̃̐̓̿́̐͋̇̿̈̓̈̒̒͐̎̓́͐̾̏͋̽̄̾̑̑̏̆͑͐̄̑̌͋̅̽͂͐̌̅̀͊͆̂̽̂̄͌̍̍̽͆͗͋͛̎̇̅͂̈́́̑̾̈́́̓͗͆̾́̃̐̑̀̅̑̅͂̓́̀͂̈́̍͐̆͒̿̾̏̏̒̀̋͐̉͂͘̚͘͘͘͘̕̚̚͘̚̚͘̕͘̚̕̚̕͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅͅͅͅͅͅͅ011k̵̢̤͍͕̪̪͚͚̫̪̳͚̪͇͇͖̦̪̙̹̮͛̍́̂̾͂̎̽̃̊͌͛̿́͆̽̃͑̐̂͑̈̏̿̎͐̈̇́̈́́͋̈́̏̄̽̄̊̎̌̂̀͑͐̃̀̆̏͛̓̇̀͑͛̑̆̃̄̓̓̌̓́͋͗̾͑͊̔̍͘̕̕͘̕͘͜͝͠͠͠01ơ̷̢̢̢̡̢̨̨̢̨̨̢̧̧̢̢̡̡̧̡̧̛̟͔̞̮̥͚͚̭̤̬̳̖̝͉͔̬̭̰̤̜̫̫̱̼̜̫̺̰̦̭͕͇̱̖̳͈̯͉͔̱̻̤̻̮̖̮̦͎̫̺̗̦̭̪̥̭̜̞̜͙̬̥̼͖̦͉̤̟͎͔͈̬̯̲̘͙͈̲̭͉̞̦̺̳̻͙̱͈͎̤̬͙͖̲͖͍̩̣̻̣͓͈̞̳̖̯̦̮͔̫̳̬̯̯͙̙̜͓͉̫̙̜̭̖͔̫͓͔̍̈̃̇̃̈́̀̆̊̍̽͌̇̅̄͂̈́̃̊̾̇͊͛̍̊̉͐̒̾̓́̽͆̇̀̆̒͋̑̆͗̓̒̽͒̃̎̀̆̔͗̿͒̌̃͋͆̈́͒̆̓̋̿̐̀̊̀̔͗̈́́͒̈́͆̓͒͂́͐̇̽̄̄̔̓́͗̽̍͊́̈́͐̀̂͗̍̑̈́̑̈́̊̔͐̆͒̍̃͌͑͋̑̿͂́̀͗͋̿͌̓͐̈̒̽̈́̓̌̽̓̒̃̓̈̐͑̓̀͛̆̂̋͆̓̍͒̐̆̉̑̆̉̓̈́͌̑̄͂̂́̊͒͆̀̎̈́́̿͗̄͋̄̅̎̒̂͆͆̊̅͗͂̌̌̽̃͂͋̈́̈́́̇̋̀̀̀͌̓͐̂̅̿̈͒̈̒́̓͂́͗͛͌̅̇͆͐̽̾͘̚̚̚̕̕͘̕͘̕̕͘͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͝͝͠͠͝ͅͅ left the [L/n] family behind and walked the opposite path,he still wanted to hide all the sad feelings and put on a bright and loving smile.

      The next day,a funeral was held for the two heroes.Thousands of people came to their funeral,even including all the hidden heroes.It was you and your brothers turn to give mom and dad the flowers.

       You gave up a shaky sigh and extended your hand to your parents coffin.Your brother did the same too that too

"Exept you were emotionless."