【Chapter 6】

THE TALE WHERE [L/N] HAD TO DEAL WITH MARRIAGES AND HER SEXY BROTHER
______________________

SCHOOL FINISHED EARLY than she expected.Her vision is getting better but she still needed help from her classmates supporting her while walking so she wouldn't fall from the stairs or hit her face to the wall.Mostly the people that helped her was Hitoshi,Izuku,Uraraka,Iida,Todoroki and even Yaoyorozu

When she was about to leave,she was blocked by a tall ash blond with anger issues.She tried to push her was to the front to see what the commission was.Turns out lots of 1st year student from different classes was infront of her classroom.

"What the fuck is going on..?" [L/n] glared at the students.Some of them gulped and others just scoffed."N-no way out!What're they here for?!" Mineta started shaking and clutching his bag."Scoping out the competition small fry," The ash blond scoffed while glaring at [L/n] who was giving him a cold glance.

"It's because were the kids who survived a villain attack." The [H/c]nette stated calmly while giving an intimidating look at the students outside."Makes sense,they'd want a look before the Sports Festival." Bakugou agreed at her statement.Mineta was pointing at the ash blond silently while looking at Midoriya."I guess Kacchan is calm with [Y/n]-san.." He whisper shouted at him.

Bakugou brushed past [L/n] while shouting to the students to move out of the way and calling them extras.The trio squad started calming him down and [L/n] rolled her eyes harder.

"It't true,we came here to take a look and we thought you 1-A students are the best of the best but you just sound like an ass."

The stoic female started coughing because she chocked on air.Plus,she reconized that voice very clearly.Damn,how she felt accomplished right now.A tall figure started pushing throughout the wave of students and appeared the purple haired male standing there,rubbing his neck sheepishly.

"Gotta say,I'm a little dissapointed if this is what you're offering.Those of us who didn't make it to the hero course are stuck in general studies and other tracks.There are a quite few of us y'know?" Shinsou stated with his voice full of accomplishment.

"Your." [L/n] appeared from Bakugou's Back and moving to his side."Correction,it's your." She clicked her tounge.Bakugou smirked while crossing his arms while Uraraka and the other students giggled silently.

Shinsou glared at her and smirked a little bit."Whatever,consider this as a declaration of war." Before turning his back,he swiftly snached [L/n]'s hand and walked beside her.She slowly chuckled,"That was an interesting speech just now huh?" The sleepy male flicked her forehead while chuckling lightly."Ah,what the fuck was that for..?" She rubbed her forehead while punching him lightly on the shoulder."Thats for correcting me infront of my peers.You know I'm not that great at english.You always spit out fire huh?" [L/n] shrugged and they continued walking together

__________Next Day_________

She groaned and rolled over her bed multiple times right now.Surprisingly,her first though not being about dying and finding a reason to fucking get up but instead its about shutting those birds the fuck up because she wants to sleep.

She checked her phone to see what time it is now'7:29 a.m. shits to early now.' Her body finally decided to get up probably already finding a reason to get up this early.