【Chapter 4】

THE TALE WHERE L/N Y/N LEARNT THAT VILLAINS ARE PURE ORIGINAL HOES
_____________________

[L/N] HAD TO WALK ALONE since Okuno was sick.She didn't want to use her bike too. On the way to U.A,on the opposite sidewalk she was walking on,there was Bakugou Katsuki.

She tried to walk faster,but he seemed to keep up.She tried to walk more faster,he again walked the same pace with her.A few seconds later,she arrived at the front of U.A gates only to see paparazzis flooding the way.

She groaned and tried to push away the interviewers."HEY!!YOUR [L/N]RIGHT?!?!DAUGTER OF TWO PRO HEROES,BLIZZARD AND VALIR!!HOW DOES IT FEEL WITH ALLMIGHT TEACHING YOUR SCHOOL?!?!?!?" One of the interviewers shoved the mic infront of her face.

But suddenly,a hand pulled her and within a blink of eye,she was already in the school grounds.Infront her,was Bakugou."The reason I kept catching you was because I already saw the paparazzis earlier than you idiot," The ash blond said calmly to the tired female."Well then,thank you Bakugou." [L/n] bowed at perfect 90 degrees angle.

Bakugou just 'tched' and gestured her to follow him to the class.They were 30 minutes early.[L/n] decided to listen some K-pop songs she downloaded,and set it on full blast.

Then,she felt a light tap on her shoulder.She opened up her eyes and put down her headphone with Todoroki standing on her side."What?" The female asked with irritation in her voice."Your  song can be heard throughout the class,and there is a note on your table." [L/n] nodded and put her song on a higher volume which was impossible and looked at her table,there layed an envelope with a cat sticker on it.

She opened the letter and read it,

Dear Y/n,

Hey,sorry about the whole tantrum yesterday.Please meet me at the rooftop of the school later at recess.Mom made my cat shaped sandwiches and cookies.

Your loyal hoe,
Hitoshi☆

[L/n] smirked that Hitoshi seriously called himself a hoe?She closed the letter and put it in her bag.Eraserhead came rolling in to the class and stood up, he went to his table and put some papers on it."Good job on your battle training,everyone.I've looked through your grades and valuations.Bakugou," The ash blond tensed up by his name called,"Grow up,stop wasting your talent.Midoriya,stop breaking your arms and try to prevent it." Both of them replied with a 'Yes,Sensei."

"Now,onto homeroom buisness.Sorry for the sudden announcement but today..."

'What?Another brutal pop quiz?'

"You'll be picking a class president." The raven haired male continued."FINALLY SOMETHING SCHOOL LIKE!!" The whole class said in perfect unison.Everyone started raising their hands to become the class president. The sane ones were only Todoroki,Yaoyorozu,Iida,[L/n] and Kouda.

[L/n] wasn't very interested in being class president because the responsibility here is heavy as fuck.Then she heard Iida talking about how they can settle this by voting,well Iida has a point.The stoic female wasn't in the mood for this so she just decided to give her vote to Iida because she sees potential in that guy.

But she fucked up.

"How the fuck did I get 5 votes?" [L/n] littleraly asked everyone in the class."Well,atleast I got 1 vote!" The blue haired male said.[L/n] stepped infront of the whole class with Shouta and Yaoyorozu congratulating her. [L/n] is not okay with this.