【Chapter 5】

THE TALE WHERE L/N LEARNED THAT MORE SHIT IS COMING TO HER WAY.
__________________________

1-A WAS CHATTING amongst eachother until it was interrupted by a shouting wild Iida."EVERYONE!!MORING HOMEROOMS ABOUT TO BEGIN,TO YOUR SEATS!!" While making some weird hand gestures."Were sitting.You're the only one up...." Sero continued.Poor Tenya sighed and went to his seat,slouching abit.

Suddenly,shuffles of the sliding dodr of 1-A can be heard.When it opened,reveals Eraserhead looking like a fucking mummy,wobbling his way towards the teacher's desk."Morning.."

"GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK AIZAWA-SENSEI!!" The whole class greeted him with a shocking voice."Glad to see you doing well sensei!!" The class president greeted him again with his weird gestures.The deadass teacher just sighed and started talking." As you know, L/n isn't joining us today since-". And again,the sliding door shuffled and revealed a sad excuse of a woman standing infront of the entrance.

Shouta gave L/n a 'What the actual living fuck?' Face."L/n,meet me outside the class.n o w." The female just silently groaned and went outside the class tapping her feet.When her uncle went outside,she knew what he was going to say.Many people thought Aizawa was a careless person who probably dosen't give fucks about anything.But he was actually a dad material.It's nice."What the hell? I told you to stay at home to take a rest??You k n o w the doctor said you vision haven't cleared fully yet??" The raven male kept on complaining towards L/n.

"It's the same to you Shouta.Your injury is more critical than mine.Your the one who should take a rest.Whatever,just let this slide and continue the class." L/n reassured the pro hero."Fine,if your feeling a little bit sick,I'll give you the permission to take the day off..."

The both of them later went to the class with L/n helping the homeroom teacher to his table and going back to her seat but almost stumbled due to her fucking blurry vision.Gladly,all the people over there are too precious,they helped L/n towards her table.

"My wellfare isn't important...Because your fight,"

"Isn't over."

"Our fight?"

"Does that mean.."

"MOrE vIllAins??!?"

'Yall stupid ass bitches.'

Aizawa just groaned and continued,"U.A's Sports Festival is fast approaching!!"
The whole class erupted in cheering and started chatting to one another."tHaT sO tOtaLly OrDinAry!!" The whole class probably said it in a sarcastic tone.

(That chapter got me skskskskkd)

"Come on!!We just had that villain attack.You sure about that??" Kaminari put up his hand while the others nodded in agreement."It's necessary.To demonstrate that U.A's crisis management protocols are sound.Compared to the past years,there'll be five times the police presence." L/n continued after Shouta because the homeroom teacher will probably snap an has the chance to throw Kaminari out of the window.Aizawa felt relieved that L/n knows that damn vibe scattered all over him."Anyhow,our Sports Festival is......"

"The greatest opportunity you will get."

"And,it's not an event that can be canceled over a few villains." Kirishima beamed."Y-you sure about that?" L/n heard a small squeak infront of her.Of course it was fucking Mineta Minoru."Mineta-kun,your telling me you've never seen the Sports Festival??" Midoriya asked the grape headed boy."Of course I have!! I-it's not what I mean...."