Reaction

*just after Alice has read the card*

Alice looked up at FP, who had turned away to wipe the tears out of his eyes. He turned back and Alice smiled at him. She also had tears in her eyes, but she didn't care right now, all she cared about was FP.
'Is it true.' Alice finally spoke.
'What I said?' FP asked. Alice nodded. 'Um, yeah it is. I love you.'
Alice couldn't help but smile, she loved him too.
'I-I love you too,' Alice finally said, and they both turned to stare into each other's eyes, 'wha-really?!' FP whispered and Alice nodded. They both smiled. FP slowly moved his hand down towards hers and he held it there. Alice looked down at their two hands touching and she let out a little giggle. She cupped his face and brought them nose-to-nose. He planted a small kiss, on her lips and that small kiss, quickly became more heated. It became more passionate. FP's fingers moving through Alice's hair, whilst Alice played with his shirt buttons. They both released to catch their breath, both smiling at each other. 'Alice I-' FP whispered. 'Don't say another word.' Alice replied, she stared into his deep, brown eyes and leaned in towards his lips. Planting another kiss. This time Alice started to unbutton his shirt, and in minutes he was shirtless. Alice giggled at him, he still looked as good 20 years later. 'Now, your turn,' FP said with a smirk on his face. He fiddled around with her blouses buttons, leaving her in just a bra! FP stared at the sight of her. She had the body of a 20 year old.

They continued to make out, Alice moving FP onto his back against the sofa. This carried on for the next 10 minutes. Just the two of them. Having the time of their lives. But then, FP's phone buzzed. They released from each other and FP reached for his phone. It was a message from Jughead!
'Hey dad! Is it ok if I go with Betty to her house?'
"Oh God!" FP cried.
"What?!" Alice replied.
"I-I I have to go Alice, Betty and Jug are coming back here!" They both looked anxious. Alice gave FP a quick kiss on the cheek and giggled. They both put their clothes back on and they both kissed each other goodbye.

15 minutes later Betty and Jug walked through the door.
"Hi Mom!" Betty called.
"Hi Sweetie!" Alice said, coming into the living room. "Oh, hi Jughead!" Alice said, pretending she didn't know he was coming.
"Hi Mrs Coop-" Jug started to say, before Betty elbowed him. "I mean, Smith, Miss Smith."
"We are just going to my room to do homework, is that alright Mom?" Betty asked,
"Sure Sweetie, go on up." Alice replied.

hi guysss! I know this chapter isn't that great but the next chapter is going to be better!
ByeeeeXx