Caught

This was requested, and we're pretending Gladys and JB are still in Toledo:')  enjoy!

The sun started to shine through the gap in the curtains. And a warm haze filled the room. A bedroom to be exact. A bedroom in a trailer. and the trailer owned by the Jones'. FP awoke, and rolled over to stretch out his arms. In doing so, he rolled into Alice. They both moaned and murmured in confusion. FP looked down to see her golden blonde hair draped across her face. He used his finger to scrape the bits of hair behind her ear. Her eyes suddenly opened. She saw FP and let out a cute giggle. He planted a small kiss on her forehead. "What time is it, baby?" She asked.
"Too early," he replied,
"Haha very funny, i just needed to know so i know how much time left i have for my news report."
"You'll have plenty of time," FP said, moving closer to her. "Ok, I'll just enjoy the moment" Alice said with a smile on her face.

It was 10:25am on a Saturday. FP and Alice still cuddling and talking together in bed. And Jughead had stayed over at Archie's for the night. Betty and Veronica also attended.

"Hey babe, do you think Jughead will come home soon?" Alice asked, cautiously
"Jug, noooo, he'll be having 18 courses of breakfast at Pop's or something." They both laughed.
Suddenly the front door clicked open. Neither of them had heard it however. Giggles and whispers came from the front of the trailer: it was Jug and Betty. "Looks like my dad is still asleep!" Jughead said, "let's go wake him up, it's almost 11 o'clock."
The two of them walked to the bedroom door, hand in hand. Jug turned the knob of the door. He peered in and was horrified. There was someone else with his dad!?
"Dad..? What are you doing!!" Jug shouted,
FP and Alice almost jumped out of their skins to see who it was. Alice let out a squeal. Jughead and Betty looked mortified. They quickly covered each other's eyes, as there was only a thin duvet 'covering' there parents. FP moved his body in front of Alice's trying to cover her. "Jughead.. wha-what are you doing here." FP said,
"We're talking about this later, both of you, get clothes on and come out into the living room." Jug said angrily. Alice's cheeks were a rosy pink and her eyes were wide with embarrassment. "Mom.. ugh, er," Betty hadn't got a clue what to say to her mother so she shrugged her shoulders and stormed out into the living room behind Jughead.

Once the two of them had gotten dressed into whatever clothes they could find they timidly walked back out into the living room. Jug and Betty were sat on the couch cuddled together, with their eyes to the floor. Alice was the first to say something, "look, kids. We didn't want you to find out that way, we would've told you."
"Mom, how long has this been going on!?" Betty questioned, "actually, i don't know if i want the answer."
"Not long," FP replied.
"So, you two like each other, as in like like each other?" Jughead asked shyly.
Their parents looked at each other and smiled. "Yeah," they said in unison, "we do," FP stokes her hand, forgetting they were in front of the kids, he looked at them both, "too soon?" He said.
"It's going to be so weird now" Betty said,
"How is it?" Alice asked,
"Well because you two will be like hugging and stuff," Betty replied,
"Oh so it's not like you and Jughead kiss 24/7 in front of us two?" Alice said with a grin on her face. "But that's different, because..because," Betty couldn't think of anything. "Because what? Because we're older than you two." Alice replied.
"No!" Betty snapped.
"Ok look" FP butted in, "i know it's going to be a little weird but we can get used to this, right?" FP questioned. Betty rolled her eyes, "i need to clear my head" she said as she stood up and walked out of the trailer. Jug started to go after her.

The two of them were left alone again, "Well that went well" Alice said sarcastically.

Hi guys, sorry i haven't uploaded in sooooo long. I'm going to make a part two. Comment some suggestions of further stories you want me to write.
Byeeeee Xx