Birthday Pt.3

Sorry I haven't uploaded in ages! <3
Alice and FP were sat on the sofa in silence, neither of them knew what to say. Hermione and Mary were still 'fan girling' over the sight of FP and Alice. "Er, well, thank you all very much for the presents. I really didn't need anything from you guys." Alice finally said.
FP moves his hand towards Alice's, to 'in the moment' he forgot there were lots of other people in the room. Jughead and Betty looked at each other again. "Dad!" Jug shouted, "what are you doing?"
FP realised what he was doing and quickly removed his hand, whilst his cheeks turned a rosy pink. Meanwhile Hermione was still over excited about what she had just witnessed she held her hand out to Fred, who was sitting next to her, Fred reaches into his pocket to find his wallet. He got a $10 dollar bill and handed it to her. "Mom, what was that for?" Veronica questioned curiously.
"Oh, well, back in high school when Alice and FP broke up, I made a bet with Fred that they'd get back together. Fred didn't think they would, but I was all ready to put them in a ship together." Hermione said with a smile on her face. "Mom, it means you ship them, as in you want them to be together, not an actual ship." Veronica replied.
Alice smirked at FP after hearing what Hermione had said. "Mom, what's going on?" Betty asked, "tell me the whole truth."
"Well, honey, erm. As you know FP and I dated back in high school, but then I broke up with him to date your idiot of a father, and well I guess I never stopped, erm, er, loving him." Alice said. The room filled with silence. FP looked Alice in the eye, "I love you too." He replied. "But he's my boyfriend's dad!" Betty exclaimed. Alice built up the confidence and replied, "Yeah, well, you're dating my boyfriend's son!"

This little argument continued for a couple more minutes.
"OK look!" Jug said breaking up the bickering family, he turned to Betty, "They look happy together, Betts, don't you think they've both had enough trauma in their lives that they just need to someone?" Betty looked at Jug, then at her Mother. "Mom do you love him?" Betty asked shakily, "Yes, Elizabeth. I do love him." She looked up at FP and smiled.
"And yes, I love her too." FP smiled.
On the sofa opposite, Hermione and Mary has streams of tears down their cheeks, they were laughing and crying at the same time! "Would you two pull yourselves together!" Alice said giggling. "We can't help it," Mary replied pausing to catch her breath.
Then Hermione said the all important words, "Won't you two kiss already." Betty and Jughead immediately covered their eyes. "Omg! You can't cover your eyes, for two of the hottest parents in riverdale!" Kevin splurged out. Alice gave a confused look towards Kevin and smiled. Betty looked up and turned to Kevin, "Ew!" She said!
"Er, Betty" FP said, "do I have permission?"
"Oh please, you don't need her permission, I'm the one you're kissing!" Alice exclaimed.
"Well I was just making sure." FP replied.
"I guess," Betty said, she smiled at her mother at the thought then being happy together. FP then leaned towards Alice, her face cupped in his hands, he carefully moved closer to her soft, pink lips. As he planted a gentle yet passionate kiss.

Hi guyss! Sorry it's kinda long and has a not very well written end! But thank you for over 600 reads! This is the end of the Birthday 'series' so leave any requests for the next chapters.
Byeee Xx