Birthday Part 2

"SURPRISE" everyone called, Alice stood by her front door in shock and confusion. "Happy Birthday Mum!" Betty said, getting up and hugging her mother. "Wha-what is all this?" Alice asked, "it's your birthday party!" Hermione said from across the room. Alice smirked at Hermione.
"This—all for me?" Alice asked, puzzled.
"Yes, Mum! We wanted to make it a special birthday." Betty replied. Betty ushered her mother towards the living room chair, and Alice settled herself into it. "Can we give presents first." Mary asked.
"Presents, I don't need any presents!" Alice said blushing.
"Oh come on, of course you do. It's your birthday." Mary replied.
"Dibs going first!" Shouted Fred.
"Dad! You don't need to be so loud." Archie said.
"Sorry, I just got excited." Fred said, embarrassed. Fred got a rectangle shaped present wrapped in blue and gold wrapping paper. "Here you go," Fred said, giving the gift to Alice. She started to pull apart the paper. Inside was a grey box, Alice ripped through the tape to reveal a wine glass: not just any wine glass, it was customised with her name on:

 Inside was a grey box, Alice ripped through the tape to reveal a wine glass: not just any wine glass, it was customised with her name on:

On it said, 'Alice...loads of love Fred x'. "I know it's a bit cheesy but I know how much you like your wine!" Fred said.
"Oh Fred! It's amazing thank you!" Alice said giggling. Alice got up to go and give Fred a hug. The teens sat there amazed at what they had just seen, Alice hugging Fred? Alice never acted close to any of the parents but in reality she was: she'd known them her whole life. "Mine turn!" Hermione squealed, she was like a teenage girl!

 "Mine turn!" Hermione squealed, she was like a teenage girl!

Alice opened the oddly shaped present, to reveal a jar. It had a large sticker on it and was filled with coloured pieces of paper. Alice read the directions to herself and smile, she looked up at Hermione. "Awwww, honey thank you." Once again she got up to hug. She squeezed Hermione tightly, "You're welcome," Hermione replied. She set aside the jar alongside the wine glass.

Alice continued to open her friends presents: Tom's, Sierra's and Mary's.

It was now FP's turn to give Alice her gift. He handed the small wrapped box to her, with a small smile on his face. He didn't want to make anything too obvious, as they were in front of their children! Alice took the box and slowly started to open it. She kept looking up at FP and smirking. "Mom, what's with the face?" Betty asked.
"Oh-Wha-I'm just smiling at FP sweetie. Am I allowed to smile?" Alice replied, in a sassy tone of voice. Betty and Jug continued to watch this love eyed staring contest, and they both cringed at the thought of their parents.
Alice finished unwrapping the present: there was a small grey box, with a baby pink bow attached. Inside the box was a necklace:

*one of those ones you see advertised all of social media, the 100 different languages of 'I love you' necklace

*one of those ones you see advertised all of social media, the 100 different languages of 'I love you' necklace. all because FP is cute like that :))*

Alice had seen this necklace in the jewellery shop across town, and she remembered she took a picture and put it on her FaceBook saying, 'if anyone gets me this, I'll love you forever' except she said it sarcastically. She didn't think anyone would by her a gift.

She looked up at FP with a smile that reached across her whole face. She was so happy. She went to give FP a hug, and forgot everyone was watching them. So she ended up almost jumping on him and then she snuggled next to him. When she realised other people were there, she quickly got up, her cheeks a rosy colour as she was embarrassed. "Thank you so much, FP!" She squealed happily. Jug and Betty were sat in awe after what they had just witnessed, and Hermione and Mary started giggling and whispering to each other.

Alice started to put the necklace on, and it got tangled in her hair. So FP quickly leaned over to do it for her. At this point Hermione and Mary were almost crying at the sight of FP and Alice (they had been wanting falice to happen for years.) Hermione was a bit too excited and accidentally said aloud, "awww". Alice shot a glare at Hermione, who was miming towards her, "Falice hehe." Alice squinted her eyes at both Mary and Hermione.

At this point Betty and Jughead were disgusted! "Mom! He's my boyfriend's dad!"
"Honey, he is just putting on a necklace for me." She replied.
"Yeah, a necklace that just so happens to say 'I love you' in 100 different languages!" Betty started to raise her voice. FP and Alice stared at each other then back at the kids.

Sorry it's kind of a rubbish ending, imma do another part, with falice & bughead!
Hope you guys enjoyed this. Please leave requests of any sort!
Byeeeee Xx