1. Realisation

Hi everyone,
I am here with new Raglak FF
Hope you like it
************************************
Screen starts from Laksh sitting on madnap waiting impatiently for Ragini.

Laksh pov:
Ragini why are you doing this much late? Come down soon.

He smiles seeing Ragini coming down from stairs but get shocked by seeing her little bleeding head.

************************************
Flashback,
After Ragini getting ready in bridal dress and jewellery.

************************************Flashback,After Ragini getting ready in bridal dress and jewellery

She is about to move out of her room, someone comes from behind and beats on her head. She turns and sees a lady who is unknown to her and questions her who she is? Why are you doing this?

The lady replies"I am Kavya Malhotra, girl friend of Laksh Maheshwari and now to be wife of him"

Ragini: what?

Kavya:yes, he doesn't love you, he loves me. He wants to get rid of you. So he said me to do like this saying she leaves from there leaving confused Ragini behind and thinking her plan of marrying Laksh will work.

Ragini's pov:
What she said is it true? Laksh doesn't love me? He doesn't wants to marry me? He used me. He done all these only for property and marrying Kavya. She cries for her fate thinking this is the punishment for her deeds.

If there is a wall b/w him and his happiness because of me then I am ready to break the wall. I will move away from his life atleast he will stay happy. I will feel as there is someone who I love is happy without my presence in their life.

Thinking all these she wipes her tears and moves downstairs
*****End of Rags pov and FB*********

Laksh gets up from madnap by seeing Ragini with  bleeding head. Everyone sees in the direction where he is seeing and get shocked by seeing Ragini getting down from stairs and another woman in place of Ragini.

Shekhar questions what is happening here? He was about to shout on Laksh but Ragini stops him.

Ragini: papa it's my time to speak.
Turning to Laksh, there is no need of doing all these if you have directly said to me that I can lead a happy life without you. Then I would left your life happily.

Ragini leaves from there.

Laksh wants to Stop her but doesn't get words and he don't know what to say and stop her.

Annapurna scolds Laksh: I never thought that you will play with a girls feelings. Iam ashamed of you.

Laksh: maa It is not like that. It was all acting.

No one listens to him. Everyone leaves from there. Swara stayed in MM not like in SR serial.

After reaching GM, they checked everywhere but they didn't get any hint of Ragini, Shekar informs this in MM that Ragini is not in home and none of her things are present here. Everyone searches her everywhere but doesn't get any hint of her. It becomes night, everyone returns home with empty hand. Everyone blames Laksh.

In Laksh room,

Laksh pov:

Where you went Ragini? How can you leave me? How can you think that I will be happy without you? My happiness lies in you. You are heart and my beat Ragini. When you loved me I called it as obsession, slowly when I realised my feelings on you you as love but not hate or for revenge that time you left me. I can't afford to lose you. I will find you at any cost. I want to lead a happy life with you. Once I will find you, I will never leave you. I will clear all the misunderstanding. I want to fill your life with happiness.

Precap: leap of 2 years.

Changes in Raglak life
************************************
So how is the first part?

Hope it isn't boring.

Share your views through comments and votes.

Thank you,

Naveena navee