11. marriage

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your response on the previous parts. I am glad that you all have liked it.

Keep reading and keep supporting. It encourages me to write more.

Keep voting and commenting.

Here comes the next part. Hope you may like it.
**************************
On sangeet day,

After getting ready Laksh and Raksh sits on the sofa (which is placed straight to the stairs) by placing their both hands under the chin staring at the stairs desperately waiting for Ragini who has to come from baadi.

Everyone smiles for their acts. Sanskar and uttara thinks to tease them.

Sanskar and uttara together: so Laksh baby/Raksh baby is eagerly waiting for his wife/mamma.

LakRak together says by glaring at them: i am not any baby. I am a boy and i have grown up/ i am a big boy. Don't call me baby.

Sanskar and uttara: aww mela baby.

LakRak together shouts: maa/ dadi.

Ap comes to their rescue.

Ap: Sanskar, uttara stop you both. Don't tease my Laksh and Raksh. Go from here. (Raksh shows his tongue to them like you can't do anything. Sanky & Uttara leaves from there thinking this time they are rescued but next time pakka they will get chance to tease more)

LakRak sits in the same place in the same way waiting for Ragini. Their eyes shone in brightness when they see Ragini on the stairs. Raksh fastly goes climbing the stairs hugs his mamma. Laksh can't run like Raksh to hug Ragini, if he do so then everyone will laugh at him. He don't want to get embarrassed so he simply stands there and smiles at RagRak they to smiles in return.

Soon sangeet starts, everyone dances gracefully on different songs

Soon sangeet starts, everyone dances gracefully on different songs. Everyone asks RagLak to dance but Ragini denies.

"I danced na mamma. Then you too dance, pleeach", asks Raksh cutely. Ragini can't deny his wish, so she says "ok''