3.face-off

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your response on the previous parts. I am glad you liked it.

Keep reading, keep supporting, it encourages me to write more.

Keep voting and commenting.

Here comes the next part. Hope you like it.
************************************
After the leap of 2 years,

In MM,

After the completion of Pooja, AP gives arthi to everyone. She sees one member is missing and sees in the direction of the room, hope he will come, but nothing happens so she leaves silently.

At dining table,

Ap serves breakfast to everyone and sees the empty chair and gets sad.

DP asks what happened?

AP: in these 2 years, Laksh is totally changed. He doesn't talks to anyone. He doesn't attends any festival. He is always busy in office and office work. He works late night. He doesn't sleep well. He always lives alone. Hope Ragini soon comes back then happiness of this house too will come back and Laksh will also become our old Laksh.

(When Ragini left from there, everyone blamed Laksh, no one spoke to him so he became a total workaholic. He rarely comes to home. And doesn't talks to anyone more than a word. MM lost its happiness.
After a year SwaSan moved in their life. Everyone was happy for Swara's pregnancy. When she was 6 months, she fell from the stairs, in that process the baby died. And Doctor said that she can't be a mother again as her womb got hurt badly. Everyone is unhappy and MM lost its charm)

She sees Laksh descending from stairs and asks him to have tiffen and go.

Laksh: no maa. I am not hungry, saying he leaves from there.

Ap gets sad.

Sujatha: jiji you don't worry. Soon everything will be fine.

Ap: hope soon god makes everything fine.
************************************
In office,

Laksh is seen sitting on his chair. He takes the photo frame which is kept on the table. It's Raglak marriage photo, seeing that he speaks.

 It's Raglak marriage photo, seeing that he speaks

Laksh: 2 years completed. Still there is no hint of you. I searched you every where, but couldn't find you. I also sent detectives to search for you. But still there is no hint of you.

Where are you Ragini?? Please come back to me. I need you back in my life. You are my love. You are my life. I am still breathing because I am in hope that I will find you one or the other day.

I know I deserve punishment. I always played with your emotions. You were always broken because of me. I am the sole reason for your turning into evil. But from heart you were, are and will always be a gem. I know a sorry cannot heal your deep wounds. But I will try to cure it by filling your life with full of love and happiness.

Plz come back to me. I will never leave your hand. I will never hurt you. I love you Ragini. Please come back.

That time he gets a call from one of his detective.

Detective: sir I got the info about where mam is working.

Laksh: good, send me the details.
Cuts the call.
(Ragini hid her details as she don't want anyone to interfere in her life. Recently Ragini got award so it became easy to get her address.)

Laksh:I am coming Ragini. I hope you forgive me after whole 2 years.

He leaves to Mumbai in flight. It becomes evening. He goes to the address which he got and sees Ragini getting in car and gets happy as he found her . He too follows her in a taxi.

She stops the car after reaching, enters the house. He too gets down the taxi and enters the house calling Ragini.

Ragini stops in her tracks by hearing familiar voice to her. She turns and get shocked to see Laksh there.
She was about to smile by seeing him after whole 2 years but stops remembering  those incidents which broke her into millions of pieces.

Expressing anger and hurt she asks '' why you came here? Again what you want from me?"

Laksh: please Ragini give me a chance to speak. I will explain you everything.

Ragini: I said I don't want to listen anything from you. Please leave from here. I don't want to see your face again.

Laksh: please Ragini don't say like that. Give me a last chance to speak plz Ragini plz. He cries asking for last chance.
************************************
How is this part?

What will be Ragini's decision?

Will she give a last chance to him?

Once again thank you all for your response on the previous parts 😍😘

Don't forget to vote🌟 and comment. It encourages me to write more.

Love you all😍😘😘

Thank you,
Naveena navee