5. Happy family moments

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your response on the previous parts. I am glad that you all liked it 😘😘

Keep reading, keep supporting it encourages me to write more.

Keep voting and commenting.

Here comes the next part hope you all like it 😘
************************************
Next morning,

RagLakRak gets ready, packs their bags and leaves to Kolkata. It becomes evening while reaching.

(Ragini informs to the academy and manager that she can't work from Mumbai. And they said she can work from Kolkata.)

In MM,

Ragini hesitates to enter the house as she went without informing anyone, and she don't know that will they feel happy or sad by seeing her.

Laksh holds her hand making her understand that everyone will be happy by their presence.

Everyone eagerly waiting for them near the door as Laksh informed them that he is coming back with RagRak.

Ap does their arthi and everyone goes inside the house.

Ap and Ragini hugs each other, tears of happiness are flowing in their eyes as Ragini missed her Ap maa and Ap missed her daughter. Ap kisses her forehead. Laksh smiles seeing their bonding.

Taking Raksh in her hands Ap asks: this child??

Ragini: Raksh your grandson.

Ap kissing Raksh head says, bahut pyaara hai. Same like Laksh.

Ap to Raksh: Raksh beta, I am your dadi. Call me dadi.

'ddi ' says Raksh in his childish voice.

Ap says aww and kisses his cheek.

Raksh go to dadu saying Ap gives him to Dp.

Dp: Raksh, I am your dadu. Call me dadu.

'ddu' says Raksh in his childish voice.
Everyone is smiling but someone is smirking.(let's see who)

Ragini sees that everyone is happily smiling and stops seeing Raksh who is having mischievous smile on his lips(yes, Raksh) Ragini understands that something is cooking in his tiny brain, she has to stop him before doing any mischief.

Ragini: Laksh, take Raksh from papa's hands.

Laksh: why?? I know that papa is strict and he won't scold Raksh.

Ragini: I am not talking about papa but about Raksh.

Laksh: Raksh?? What he will do to papa, he is a child

Ragini: Laksh I am warning you before only, if anything happens then don't scold me afterwards.

Laksh: nothing will happen.