12. pag-phera

Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your response on the previous parts. I am glad that you all have liked it.

Keep reading and keep supporting. It encourages me to write more.

Keep voting and commenting.

Here comes the next part. Hope you may like it.
***************************

Next day RagLakRak leaves to baadi for pag-phera rasam. Everything is made ready for the rasam(ritual). MM ladies and some ladies of Baadi are waiting for them. By seeing RagLakRak coming everyone smiles and welcomes them,

RagLak are made to sit opposite to each other on the chair and in b/w them a bowl containing milk is placed on the stool,

Ap: i will drop this ring in the bowl let's see will pick it more times in the 3 rounds, saying she drops the ring in the bowl.

Raksh keenly listens AP's words, like which game will be played by his mom and dad,

RagLak starts to search ring in the bowl, Raksh cheers Ragini

Raksh: yeyyy! Mamma, you should only win in this game.

Uttara: Raksh, if you are in your mom's side then i am with my bhai. Let's see who will win.

UttRak starts to cheer
Raksh: mamma! mamma!
Uttara: bhayya! bhayya!

By listening the cheers RagLak gets happy and plays with smiles on their lips, Ragini finds the ring and brings her hand out showing that she won first round.

Raksh: yeyyy! Mamma, saying he hugs her.

Uttara: bhai, we lost in the 1st round, still we have two more rounds we have to win in that any cost. (Laksh nods)

Raksh(listening UttLak talks): no mamma they can't win, we should only win. Ok? (Ragini nods)

In second round Laksh wins by taking the ring out, Raksh pouts Uttara teases him.

In the third round, RagLak are finding the ring, Laksh got the ring seeing Raksh's sad pout he keeps the ring in Ragini's hands. Ragini questions him by gestures, why did you gave it to me? Laksh asks her to see Raksh's face, she understands why he did that and takes her hand out.

By seeing ring in his mom's hands Raksh's face lit up and jumps up & down happily and hugs his mom.

Raksh: bua, i said right that we will only win see now, hahaha

Uttara: bhayya, why did you loose in the game? ( Laksh shrugs his shoulders)

Raksh: mamma, i also want to play the game?

"You can't play now. When you grow up and get married and then you can play with your wife", says Ap and everyone controls their laugh