Chapter 5: Little Beast

The vice-captain ended having to face with his partner in crime who was currently ranting like a spoiled child.

"Shigure, I heard that you served Tanizaki and Kusaka your newest homemade sweets. Why didn't save some for me?"

"Yuuma-kun, first come first serve. Most of all, Tanizaki-kun and Kusaka-kun only happened to visit when I finished making it." Shigure said while walking next to Nosaka with Nishikage behind the them, and they were surrounded by members from Outei Tsukinomiya's second team.

It might looked like an artist's painting of an emperor followed by soldiers and close aides if you ignored the emperor's antics.

However, that attitudes of Nosaka only limited to his bad companion.

"Isn't it unfair? I also wanted to eat Shigure's sweets." Nosaka continued to complain while Shigure fought the urge to sigh at his antics. He wondered why the pink-haired boy's intelligence had to become so useless when it came to food.

"Those words have no persuasion from you who always tried to make me and Nishikage overeat." Shigure said as he took out a small two gift bags made from light green wrapping paper with a small red ribbon from the pocket of his jacket. "Here, these are for you and Nishikage so please stop complaining."

"Thank you.

Nishikage silently accepted the gift bag from Nosaka with a silent nod. For a moment, Shigure made eye contact with Nishikage.

Amaya-san, you're really spoiled towards Nosaka-san.

Nishikage-kun, I shall return those words right back at you.

A short conversation between these two during the eye contact.

Meanwhile, on the other side, the group did not realize they had caught attention of Raimon Eleven members. Additionally, they also completely ignored cheering from sidelines.

"That's Outei Tsukinomiya's Nosaka-kun and Amaya-kun! They always look so cool! I wonder if they came to observe?"

Raimon's manager, Ootani Tsukushi, got excited when she saw the two members of Outei Tsukimiya who were the central of attraction.

"Nosaka-kun and Amaya-kun?" Tsukushi's words caught the attention of Mikado Anna, who was another manager of Raimon.

"Hey, I told you earlier they're the one whose player cards are super popular, remember?" Tsukushi explained.

"Oh...so they're that amazing?" Anna asked again out of interest.

"He's called the Emperor of Tactics. He's not just talented, but handsome too! His grades are perfect too, so he's really filed every category!"

Tsukushi gave a detailed explanation about the captain of Outei Tsukinomiya before she moved on.

"Amaya-kun is the vice-captain and is also called 'The Mystical Wisdom Eye'. Similar to Nosaka-kun, he's also really filled every category and is very well-mannered for his age, too! However-"

"However?"

Anna was confused when Tsukushi suddenly stopped in the midway until she continued.

"Just a rumor, but I heard that Amaya-kun is said be pretty eccentric by everyone."

In fact, that was the impression Outei Tsukinomiya's opponents had towards Shigure, and even his teammates by the way.

For Anna, the way the blue-haired boy carried himself gave an aura of etherial and ephemeral around him. He appeared to be someone not to be of this world. Yet, her eyes kept locking on Nosaka.