Chapter two

It's been five months since you met that crazy money guy Zak and been insulted by that wannabe Bieber Simon. Your sibling beat the shit out of him the moment you arrived in the car red faced and hurt. Now you are trying to find a job to afford your art supplies but so far no one will hire you due to your inexperience.

So now you decided to do a podcast on YouTube but never revealing your face. You enjoyed some ghost stories as well as romance ones, but tried to mix it with both. A video you first uploaded was playing on Aaron's phone when Zak heard your voice on YouTube.

"Who is that Aaron?" Zak asks Aaron in the back as he sits in front while Bacon drives.

"This cool girl named (y/n), she's a new storyteller I'm listening to. She tells some good scary love stories to be honest."

Zak hasn't forgotten you, in fact he tried to find you after that day. But no such luck until now. He looks up your username on YouTube and finds a video you recently had done about a tragic story of a woman who waited for her lover to come back from the war, only to find out he died and she killed herself by hanging on a rope in the attic. Now she is claimed to be haunting the attic waiting for her lover to come back for her.

"She sure is something.." he says as he smiles while listening to your voice, you try to sound eery but he still hears the feisty but sexy voice he heard out of you a while ago.

"What did you say man?"

"N-nothing!"

"Ohhhhh zakkkkkk you got a crush????" Aaron wiggles his eyebrows at Zak making him swat him away and stare out to the window.

It's not really a crush..I don't think. He thinks to himself as he smiles slightly.

"Hey Bacon, let's stop at a pet shop I gotta get a new toy for Gracie."

"Sure thing G."

Bacon makes a few more turns and heads on to the usual pet store Zak visits at. He buys a few squeaky toys and some dog bags for Gracie. Suddenly he overhears an argument between what appears to be between an older woman and a younger one.

"I am sorry but we do not want people like you working in our store" the old woman snarls.

"Care to explain what you mean by people like me?"

"People who have disabilities. Now leave"

Zak is in line next to the old woman's, not wanting to deal with her today when he noticed your familiar (hair length) (hair color). He was hoping his instincts were right on who that was hiding behind that hair.

"Fine, I don't need to work at some ignorant shop who can't accept people who are different." His ears perked up as he realized it was you. He then quickly pays the man working in his lane and chases after you. He sees you standing outside holding a (favorite color) notebook scribbling something.

"Well..guess I'll have to find somewhere else to work" you say to yourself, unaware that Zak is nearby.

Suddenly an idea pops into his head.

"Miss?"

"Hmm?"

"Are you looking for a place to work?"

"Pardon my rudeness but what's it to you?" You ask suspiciously. He looked familiar but you couldn't quite put your finger on who he was.

He could be a serial killer..who knows

Woah, if he was.. honey he can crush me with those thighs!

Oh dear pizza..

You mentally slap your perverted conscious away and noticed you missed hearing what the mystery man said to you. Finally you get a good look at him. He's wearing a black and red baseball cap, black long sleeve which show his muscular arms quite thoroughly, and camouflage baggy pants.

Wow..🤭🤤

Do whatever he says!!

Shut up!

"Hello?" He waves his rather large hand in front of your face. You flinch at how close he is to you.

"Come again?" Your innocent question made Zak think dirty thoughts but he shakes it off to ask again.

"I mentioned that I'm looking for someone who can clean my home. I was wondering if you would be willing?"

"And how do I know that this is a legitimate offer?" You raise your eyebrow at him. He smiles as he sees more of your fiery self.

"I will have everything in a contract, you don't have to give me an answer now but atleast think about it."

You don't sense him being dishonest but then again looks can be deceiving.

"Contact info?" You hold onto your notebook ready to write when Zak gently touches your hand as he takes the notebook from you, writing his information himself and handing it back.

It felt like an electric shock from sticking your finger into an open socket only this feeling didn't hurt you. You wanted to touch him again. He made you feel a pull.

"Name's Zak Bagans miss. Hope to see more of you" he winks and walks away. Leaving you blushing and ticked off.

"Jeez, what a strange guy" you mumble as you walk away while reading his name and number on the paper.

"Please to meet you..Mr. Bagans.."