Chapter six

The following day came and once again you wore your usual clothes only today it was pieced together with a red and white flannel with your sleeves rolled up to your elbow.

I wish I had some little mice or something to put my clothes on for me when I don't wanna get out of bed..ah dreams 😂

"Alright! I so have this!" You give yourself a pump up pep talk and head on into your car straight to your boss's home. Upon arriving you arrive at his door and knock. Gracie's bark was all you heard until you were finally let in but it wasn't by Zak it was by another woman. A beautiful one in fact with her messy blonde hair and hazel eyes, you wished you looked that good sometimes.

"Who are you?" She sneers. You try not to roll your eyes. This was also why you liked not being super pretty, it would probably make you lose your humbleness. Apparently manners too judging by the skank.

I may have disabilities but I ain't afraid to smack someone being snarky..no I can't..think
happy thoughts!

"I'm here to clean up the house for Mr. Bagans" you speak with confidence but the woman however huffed and let you inside. You got a better look at her, she was a Strawberry blonde and wearing too much makeup..she was wearing a large black t-shirt and short shorts. It irritated you when pretty girls like her got to strut their stuff, it made you self conscious and hide your body a lot. Finally with your back facing away from the girl you place your cleaning supplies in a corner near you and put your necessities together to start, the girl crossed her arms in annoyance but you smirk with pride without her seeing you.

Damn right hooker you better let me do my job.😎

You walk inside the rest of the house for a better look and see that the mess you were left with was like walking into a teenager's room. Clothes were thrown onto the couches, empty bottles of water were everywhere, several bowls and plates were left around, and Gracie's mud paw prints were on the glass door.

Aw mannnnnnn 😫 No! I've so got this!😤 MR CLEAN!

Putting on your rubber gloves and grabbing the cleaning supplies you get right into it. After a few hours you finally get the house looking clean. As you were cleaning, The woman went back to what you assumed was Zak's room and never came back out. She annoyed you but you continued on your merry way as you finished up some more cleaning and then got ready to leave.

"(Y/n)?" You hear a sleepy voice behind you. Slowly turning your head you see your boss..shirtless..and pantsless. But was wearing some pretty tight hugging boxers, showing exactly what he's got.

Take me now!

Shut it! I have the ways of the force to fight this! The job is more important!

"Ah hello sir" you sound cheerful but inside you were confused as to why he sounded surprised you were there.

He did tell me that you had to clean his home everyday right? I can't remember what days since we haven't properly talked about it I don't think..

He notices you looked lost as you stared at him, he doesn't notice you're confused cause of his expression of surprise or his appearance but thinks it's about the woman he spent the night with. He looks back at the room the woman went into and started to try to play it off slick.

"I-it's not what it looks like I mean with..with her" he forgot her name, you just stared at him still lost but you found his nervousness cute while completely trying to avoid blushing at his appearance.

"Sir you don't have to explain to me your personal life. It's alright but wasn't I suppose to clean the house everyday?" you chuckle at his explanation, it's not like you were together.

"Y-Yeah you are, I just uh..I forgot you we're coming today" he laughs nervously again. You shook your head and chuckle with him then continue packing your cleaning stuff to leave.

'Crap I forgot about the girl! All I remember is after working at the museum I got drunk and met what's her face...shit!'

He finally snaps out of his train of thought and sees you're about to leave. After the incident of you walking with your boss you couldn't help but felt to try to distance yourself, for your own sake.

"Hang on!" You stop but flinched abruptly and turn around, cleaning supplies in hand.

"Yeah?" You had a hard time keeping contact with his eyes but you didn't wanna look lower..

'Shit I forgot..she doesn't look in the eyes..aspergers...That's what they do isn't it?'

'Shit what do I say!' He mentally smacks his forehead.

"I uh..I thought maybe you could come back to work later on today?" He wanted to literally smack himself in the face.

"Oh is there something else I missed to clean?"

"Yes! Uh..you see I have a few more rooms than what you see to clean and I just..since I travel a lot I was hoping you would clean it when you come back again?"

'The dumbest excuse I could ever give a woman!' He nags at himself.

"Oh alright then. Yeah I can come back in about an hour or two I'm just gonna go on my lunch if that's okay?"

"Yeah that's alright"

You then went and headed to your favorite food place you've ever been to since you were in high school. The people who work there saw you and already knew what your usual would be.

"Hey (y/n)! How's it going?" Riley asked you cheerfully. She became your friend a year ago after seeing you come in almost every other day, you two talked for hours every time. She was a petite 5'8 Hispanic with short dyed cerulean blue hair and a smile as kind as snow white's would be had she been a real person.

"It's going good! I have a cleaning job and I do a ghost love story side gig on YouTube I mean it's awkward with my boss but it's a good start" You blushed thinking about your boss and how he looked when you saw him.

You look up and see Riley's face telling you in an expression you assumed was 'Lucy you got some splaining to do' like Ricky says to Lucy when she gets in trouble.

Great...this will take a while.. you laugh playfully.