CHAPTER 2

[CLEMENTINE'S P.O.V]

I looked at Violet, she pulled her hood up."You okay?"I ask,"...Yeah."She responded while turning her head away."Okay, Violet, We'll stop playing this game but how about you and clementine talk, you know each other the least," Stated Louis, before gathering up everyone and running away behind a corner... that isn't a good hiding spot."So, since they left us here alone, want to get to know each other?"I asked Violet "I guess?"She responded and I smiled a bit. We talked for a few minutes, "Knock knock!" "...Really? Fine... Who's there?" "Dishes."I am trying to hold back my laughter."Dishes who?" "Dishes the police, open up!" She tries to not smile and the joke and the fact that I did finger guns."Bang!" "Oh, No! I have been shot," She pretended to die dramatically, I laughed a bit, she couldn't hold back and she smiled."That was stupid," she said, pulling down her already falling hood."Yeah, but it was funny!"I responded. Louis was taking pictures as well as everyone else, but I just ignored them and continued to talk with Violet.

{TIMESKIP TO CLASS}

Once lunch is finished, I wave goodbye to Violet and the others before heading to my next class. Surprisingly, this was Lee's class! from what it says on the school map Lee gave me a day ago, I go over and give him a hug, He chuckles."Hey sweetpea." "Hey Lee!, so where should I sit?"I ask. He points over to a desk," that place is okay for now." I nodded and walked over to that desk and sat down, I looked at the desk and it had a few small drawings on it, well that doesn't bother me that much. soon the class started, As Lee was doing the lecture, I looked at the desk, It kind of reminded me of Violet, I wonder if she sits here when she has her class, that would be cool, but she probably doesn't.

Once the class is finished, walked over to Lee and gave him a quick hug, "See you, Lee!" "See you, Sweetpea." I exited the classroom and walked through the hallway, I then spotted Louis, Marlon, and Brody so I walked over."Hey guys." "Oh!Hello Clementine!" Brody responded. Marlon said "Hey," Louis however, asked."So, What is going on between you and Vi?" "Huh?"I was confused at first before realizing what he meant and my cheeks got red."Oh- We are just friends!" "Really?~"He pushed. Violet popped into my mind,  she does have a pretty smile and nice eyes, she also seems nice, and she makes me laugh but that doesn't mean I like her...right?

{TIMESKIP TO AFTERSCHOOL}

Afterschool I was sitting in front of the school, Lee had to stay a bit later because of work, I suddenly hear some footsteps and I look up, "Hey." It's Violet, "Oh, hey!" she sits down next to me."So, why the hell are you sitting here...?" "Oh, I'm waiting for my stepdad Lee, or as other people call him Mr.Everett!" "...Oh okay," She looked surprised for a second but I didn't pay attention to it. My phone suddenly vibrated in my pocket so I took it out and looked at the screen, 'I will have to stay late for a meeting sweetpea, you can go home whenever you want -Lee' "Huh," Well, I guess I have to go home alone- wait... "Hey, Violet?"I put my phone in my pocket. "Yeah?"She said while turning towards me a bit. "You wanna walk home with me? we live pretty close to each other." "You know what, Why the fuck not?"She responded. I smiled a bit, Violet got up and we both started to walk.

"So, Violet, Can I call you Vi?" She looks over at me confused, "Why?"She asks tilting her head a bit."Well because everyone who's your friend calls you that, and I want to be your friend!"I responded with a smile, I notice her cheeks turn slightly red but it probably was from the weather...Even if it isn't that cold."Okay, fine you can call me Vi too." she said quietly with a small smile, I smile back.

[VIOLET'S P.O.V]

Okay, maybe Louis was right, maybe I do like her... But I don't even know if she likes girls! I already was feeling my heart beating faster and my face heating up, so I pull up my hood to hide my face."You okay, Vi?"Clementine asked, tilting her head a bit, OH GOD SHE'S CUTE- "Uh...Yeah..."I responded, she didn't look convinced so she tried to pull down my hood which I was able to avoid, It soon then became a game of tag but it was over quickly because of Clementine pulling down my hood."Shit-"I mumbled quietly."Your face is all red...are you sick?"I decided to lie."Yeaaahhhhh....?" "Oh!well let's get to your house first then!"That would actually be good."Okay, Clem..." Soon we arrive at my house I wave bye to Clementine and so I quickly enter and then go upstairs into my room to think a bit about everything...Yep...I like her...

{TIMESKIP TO NEXT DAY}

I wake up the next morning grumpy as ever, "Ughh..." I quickly get ready for the day by taking a shower, brushing my teeth, brushing my hair a bit, getting dressed and then writing an anonymous note.'Hey Clementine, you won't know who wrote this, but I like you, a lot- from, V.' I sighed a bit and carefully folded the note and put it in my pocket, will this even work? I don't know... but it is a good try, I go downstairs, eat my breakfast, get my bag and I head to school. soon I arrived and I go to Mr.Marsh's class. After a bit, I put the note on the table and then run out and to my class, hopefully, she doesn't notice it is me just yet...

Once I arrive at my first class I spot Clementine first and then I see everyone else. I go to sit in my seat and I look over at Clementine, She looks over and smiles before waving, my heart rate starts to go faster and my face heats up, but I wave back before resting my head on my desk and daydreamed quietly, I really fell hard huh...?