CHAPTER 3

[CLEMENTINE'S P.O.V]

I look at Violet, I poke her a bit and she looks up and mumbles 'what is it?' it is kind of cute...what am I thinking?- "How are you?"I asked, she sat up and said, "I'm fine...how about you..?" "I'm fine too," She smiles a bit and as I stared into her eyes my face heats up and my heart beat goes faster. Her face goes red as well ." Sorry!Ahaha..."I said, rubbing the back of my head slightly."It's fine," She responds quietly."Awe you are almost as precious as me and Marlon~" Louis said, We both look at him."Wait oh!- Um... I MEANT SOMEONE ELSE!-" Louise obviously lied. "Thing's make sense now, "Violet stated, Louis's face is completely red, Marlon overheard so his face is completely red too."You know liking boys is okay, right?"I said, "Still, not everyone is supportive?"Marlon mentioned."Dude, No one hates gay guys here.."Violet said and I nodded."....Okay, good point..."Marlon said, After a bit of talking, The teacher spotted us and told us to do our work, and we obviously had to do it because we didn't want detention.

{TIMESKIP TO HISTORY CLASS, A.K.A LEE'S CLASS}

Once Lunch was done I walked to Lee's class, I soon arrived and I gave a quick hug to Lee and then walked to my desk for this class, somehow there is a note with 'to Clementine' on it. I read it quickly and my face got completely red, when did I get a secret admirer? Who is V? I had so many questions, but I sat down to not attract attention to the note and I put the note in my pocket before listening to the lesson. a few seconds later I looked out of the window, thinking a bit about the note, but then I decide to pay attention to Lee's lesson so I don't get in trouble. Soon the class is finished and so I give Lee and hug and go out into the hall and I spot Violet walking out of her class, suddenly my heart starts to beat fast but I walk over anyway."Hey, Vi!" She looks over and her cheeks heat up a bit, "Oh, Hey Clem."

 "So, Vi, do you know any person that leaves notes on desks for me?" I ask. she laughs slightly."Oh wow, you got a secret admirer..." as I hear her laughing my cheeks heat up slightly."Haha...Yep!"I say, fixing my cap a bit, Violet looks at my cap for a moment curiously, "Wanna try it on?"I ask, looking at her, she looks a bit surprised that I noticed her looking at my cap. "Sure why not."She says before I hand her my cap.she put it on her head, "It's as comfy as it looks..."She mumbles quietly to herself, as I look at her with the cap on, my heart starts to beat faster again and my face heats up, she looks...really cute..."Clem? Are you okay...?"I snap out of staring and I rub the back of my head."Oh sorry!hahaha-" She took off my cap and put it back on my head."Thanks for letting me try it on"She said, having a small smile on her face, "O-Oh u-uh..." I stumble on my words a bit, "No problem," She looks at me for a second before saying, "...Want to hang out after school?" "Oh Uh- Sure!"I say with a small smile, I notice her cheeks turning red a bit before she turns away."So, see you after school?" "Yeah," We say bye before parting ways for the rest of the school day.

{TIMESKIP TO AFTERSCHOOL}

I walk out to the front entrance and quietly wait, I met Lee in the hall and told him I was going to go hang out with a friend, and he was okay with it and told me to be back before 12 PM if I stay late. Soon Violet came out from the front entrance and she walked over, "Hey Vi!"I say smiling, "Hey, Clem."She said while returning a small smile,  her cheeks slightly red."So where will we go?" I ask, "How about Mc-donalds? I seriously want to eat some chicken nuggets right now..."She responded, I chuckled and said, "Okay let's go." We head to Mc-donalds and as soon as we arrive, we get in line and wait. Once we reach the front we quickly order 20 chicken nuggets, Big Mac and large fries, we take a seat at a table and we start eating."These are some great fucking nuggets..."Violet mumbles while biting a nugget while I was eating my big mac."Heh, yeah."I smile a bit while looking over at her, Violet is too distracted by the chicken nuggets, I soon suddenly notice Louis, Marlon, Brody, Tenn, Willy, and Mitch in very bad disguises at another table with binoculars, I stare at them confused, Violet notices me staring at something after finishing a chicken nugget and then realizes who I was staring at, since they have been noticed, they decide to go over."Hey Ladys~" Louis says, taking off the fake mustache, everyone else does too."Why the fuck are you spying on us...?"Violet asks Louis, "Well, why didn't tell us that you started dating~?"Louis says jokingly, both of our faces heat up."O-OH!UH...I-it isn't like that! we are just friends!" "You sure about that?"Louis pushes again.