CHAPTER 5

[VIOLET'S P.O.V]

I sit in my seat as I quietly watched the time tick by on the clock, soon class is over and I stand up quickly and walk out of class, I spot Clementine walking out of her classroom, my heartbeat quickens as she spots me and waves hello before walking over."Hey Vi!"She says with a smile, her cheeks slightly red, "Hey," I say, putting my hands in the pockets of my baggy hoodie, "So, I got another note from the secret admirer, They left a hint about who they are, " did she find out? maybe it wasn't a good idea to put a hint..." But I am not sure who it is yet but... I wanted to ask if you wanted to hang out after school, Just the two of us? we can watch a movie at my place, or we can hang out at your house."She asked, my face got extremely red but I tried to seem calm, I smiled a bit and just said, "Sure," I looked her in the eyes for a second, she seemed pretty happy when I said that, why? I don't know, though I thought up an idea, "How about we exchange phone numbers so, uh just in case we can't watch the movie after school we can plan it another day?" She paused for a moment before chuckling, "You know if you want my phone number so you can call and text me you can just ask me!"I was surprised that she saw through my lie but and quietly took out my phone, she took out her phone and she put her number in my phone and I put mine in her phone, "I have to go, for now, See you, Vi!"She waved goodbye and walked away, my face was probably the reddest it has ever been but I quietly sneaked outside to the 'secret hideout' and quietly just stared at my phone before chuckling a bit and smiling, I then hear, "Oh?"... It was Louis... "So my dear friend Violet has fallen in love~," He says, I look away, "Is it...Clementine? oh, I knew it!"He says, My face gets redder and redder as he continues asking questions, I think for a bit before sighing and asking, "How do you ask someone out...?" Louis paused for a second surprised but he chuckled and responded with, "Oh it's easy, you wait for a good moment, once the time is right, you ask them out, " I paused for a second, maybe that will work?"Okay..." " good luck, I have a date with Marlon so bye!"Louis says as he skips off, I think I know what to do now...

{TIMESKIP TO AFTERSCHOOL}

I spot Clementine sitting on the stairs of the school, I smile a bit before walking over and sitting next to her. "Hey, Clem," I said. She turned to me and her face lit up, "Oh, Hey Vi!"She says, my hearts beat gets quicker and quicker, "So, want to walk home together..?" She responded, "Yeah, sure!" We both stand up and start to walk home, soon we arrive and I pause for a moment, "I'm gonna go change real quick-" "Oh- Okay," I run off to my house and quietly fiddle to keys out of my pocket and open the door. I then quickly run upstairs, trying to not be spotted by my parents, Once I reach my room I quickly go to my wardrobe and pick out some casual comfortable clothes, I then quickly change and then go into the bathroom and look in the mirror, slightly fixing my hair before sighing and quietly thinking about how I will confess, "Okay, I just say it and then wait for her response... If she doesn't like me I just...Accept it..." I sigh and then quickly run out of the bathroom downstairs and to Clementine's house and I see her quietly waiting by the door, she probably went in and changed into something more comfortable as well, I walked over, "I am ready for the movie."I said, Having a small smile on my face, I notice her cheeks turn red once she sees me but who knows why it happened, my cheeks are red too.

 "O-Oh- Um- Great! Let's go inside..."She said, stumbling over her words a bit. I enter Clementine's house and I soon get dragged by my hand to the couch and sat down, I then see Clementine sit right next to me. "Okay, so what movie do you want to watch?" She asks as she picks up the options and shows them to me, "This one looks good," I say, choosing a random movie that had an interesting cover, "Okay!"She says, having a small smile on her face as she puts in the movie, soon it starts and we both quietly watch the movie, I soon remember that I had to confess but, I didn't want to yet, so I waited, and soon we were halfway through the movie and I then realized Clementine had fallen asleep while leaning on my shoulder, My face turns red and I quietly watch her sleep, I...Won't wake her up. I stayed completely still as I quietly waited for Clementine to wake up, Though soon my eyelids were getting heavy as I got more and more tired, "Maybe sleeping for a few seconds won't be bad..."I mumble to myself as I quietly close my eyes and drift to sleep.

[CLEMENTINE'S P.O.V]

I wake up and slightly rub my eyes as I feel someone or something lean onto me, as I look over to where Violet sat, my heartbeat suddenly got faster as I look at the sleeping Violet that is softly snoring. I look at her face and my cheeks turn red,  I don't know if I should wake her up or let her sleep... I decided to not wake her up. Soon I got held closely by Violet while she was sleeping, I paused for a second surprised, but I then smiled and chuckled, "Why are you so cute..?"I say, suddenly Violet wakes up, my face got completely red, She drowsily rubs her eyes while still having an arm around me, she then looks at me and her face gets really red, but she pauses a bit and pulls me into a hug, I am a bit surprised for a second but and gently hug her back, "Clem, I have something to tell you..."I feel my heart thump out of my chest, "I...This is really hard to say...haha..."She quietly chuckles, she then stands up and grabs my hand, "Can you uh, follow me somewhere?" She asks, I nod and she brings me outside and then to the nearby forest entrance and then up a path before we finally reach a small hill with a pretty view."So, What do you need to tell me?"I ask. Violet looks at me, she is still holding my hand, "So do you know the notes..?"I respond with a quick, "Yeah?" "Well... I sent them.." She says quietly, I stare at her surprised, She sighs a bit.

"It's fine if you don't like me back..."I stare at her, my heart was still beating and my face was completely red, I smile and chuckle a bit, "Vi, Why wouldn't I like you?"She looks surprised, and we stand there for a few seconds, holding each other's hands, I then let go of her hand for a second and cup her cheeks before gently pecking her lips, I then hugged her, she freezes for a second surprised before wrapping her arms around me gently."When did you start to like me?" I ask, "Well...It was actually in class. when you smiled... or maybe when I met you..."She says, chuckling a bit, still hugging me, "I think I started liking you from the exact time I saw you, You were the first person I noticed individually in the crowd of neighbors..."I say, hugging Violet tightly, she smiles and pecks my cheek, "So, Are we official?"I ask, "Yeah, We are.."I smile and then realized what time it probably is."We should both get home," "Shit, Yeah."She mumbles, I smile and gently take her hand, "Lead the way," I say, "Okay," She responds, and we both head back.

A/N

WoOoOoOoOoOoOOOOO- I don't know why I did that- welp, the last chapter will be Chapter 6 so yeP- but I will make more stories if I get Ideas for anything so YaY-