18

Jungkook woke up from his unconsciousness and found himself being chained up on a bed, with both of his hands unable to move freely. His eyes were still blurry due to the dim lighting in the room.

He tried reaching for anything that can help him escape but it was useless when there was nothing to grab on to instead of the white useless comforter that was lying neatly on the bed where he was sitting on.

After a moment of struggle with his sight, his eyes widened when he saw Taehyung next to the floor, being chained up as he was kneeling on the cold floor with both of his hands held up high in a tying position.

Jungkook's eyes water after noticing some blood dripping down Taehyung's forehead and neck. He was topless, still closing his eyes "T-taehyung" Jungkook whispered, crying at his boyfriend's condition.

He wanted to go to Taehyung, he was pulling himself from the chains, hoping to go to him but it was holding him back as he cried it out loud, feeling the pain in both of his wrists. "Tae! Please wake up!" He called out for him, crying and struggling with the state of him trying to free himself from the torturing pieces of steel.

"Umm" Taehyung blinked his eyes slowly, waking up as his mind and eyes were trying to get used to the new surrounding as he was looking around, feeling himself being tied up with something that is cold and hard. "Tae" that sweet voice made him to turn his head to the person who was calling him, smiling at him, saying that everything was going to be just fine.

Taehyung was calming himself, trying to figure out how to break the chains without getting caught by the person who's doing this to him and Jungkook. He was relieved that Jungkook was fine.

He looked up at the chains, thinking hard as he got the idea but it seemed useless since the room was completely empty, with nothing that can help him, he looked back at Jungkook, saying "don't cry baby, I'll get us out of here, somehow"

"Trying to be the hero I see" they turned their heads to the man who was leaning his back against the wall, smirking down at Taehyung "how can Jungkook date someone like you?" Taehyung was beyond shocked after knowing that the person standing in front of him was the one behind all of this madness.

"P-professor Suwoong" he smirked "what a waste, what a nerd like you have that I don't have? Let's be real here, I can love Jungkook more than you ever can" Taehyung was confused, clueless about what Suwoong was saying "what are you talking about, Suwoong? I don't understand"

"Tae, he's the one who send me all of those roses" Taehyung looked up at him "so it was you" Suwoong laughed "how pathetic, only now you know it was me. Now, let me tell you something, I was the one who's stalking him, watching his every move on my Pc and following him everywhere in secret"

Taehyung was staring at him in anger, trying his best to grab the guy by his collar but nothing was working, the chains were too strong for a person like him to break free from "useless, useless, useless, when are you going to learn that you're nothing to Jungkook, you're a useless piece of shit"

Jungkook was crying heavily "n-no, don't listen to him Tae, you are worth more than him" Suwoong was staring at Jungkook with dark eyes as he approached Taehyung with a knife in his hand "what are you saying Jungkook?"

"I'm saying that I love Taehyung and only him, no one can ever replace him in my heart, including you" Suwoong was burning in anger as he kneed down in front of Taehyung "okay, I'll give you one chance" he turned to Taehyung and smirked "say that you hate Jungkook and I'll spare your life"

Jungkook was bagging, crying loudly when Suwoong playfully traced his knife alongside Taehyung's neck "come on, say it" Taehyung remain silent, listening to Jungkook crying "Just say it Taehyung, please, I can't lose you"

Taehyung smiled while looking up at Jungkook "I'm sorry Jungkook, I love you" with that, Suwoong stabbed him in the heart many times, making Jungkook scream like a crazy person "STOP!! LET HIM GO!!" Suwoong chuckled deeply, letting the knife sticking out of his chest as he stood up with bloody hands and face "there's no use for that anymore, he's already dead my love"

"NO!! YOU'RE LYING, YOU FUCKER! LET ME GO!" Suwoong let out the white fabric and once again made Jungkook faint with him smirking in victory. He let go of the unconscious Jungkook and stared down at Taehyung's soulless body "now that you're gone, Jungkook is all mine" he laughed out loud before rubbing the blood that was on his hands "gosh, this stinks, better wash up"

Tbc