22

Suwoong smiled at the cashier as he ordered his drink and paid for it before walking to the other side, waiting for his order. He let out his phone, swiping it open as he stared at Jungkook's picture that he set up as his wallpaper "I'll be seeing you very soon, my love" after grabbing his drink, he went out of the shop and to his car but before he could even enter the car, a police officer came from the behind and handcuffs him "you're under arrest for murders and kidnapping"
.
.
.
They were dragging Suwoong, making him to show where he kept Taehyung and Jungkook as Jimin and his friends are following from behind. Suwoong grinned his teeth as he showed them the room. He pushed open the door but was shocked, body went frozen at the scene.

Jimin's scream can be heard as he cried out loud "NO!" He ran to the two, hugging Jungkook's soulless body as Namjoon approached them with tears in his eyes "t-they're dead, Namjoon" Jimin said, cheeks soaked with tears. Suwoong was crying, screaming and thrashing around the policy's hold, Jungkook's dead.

They dragged Suwoong away while Minho and Hoseok were trying to calm Jimin and Namjoon down. The forensics went into the room and took both Jungkook's and Taehyung's bodies back to their lab for an autopsy.
.
.
.
Suwoong was sent to jail for a very long time due to his murdering more than three people and kidnapping. Jimin and the rest were staring at Taehyung's and Jungkook's graves that were beside each other with teary eyes, flowers were in their hands as they said the last farewell to their best friends.

Jimin let out a small box from his pocket, opening it as he sadly smiled at the memories of them altogether. He let out both of the rings, kissing them as he stared up to the bright sky, smiling as if he was seeing Taehyung and Jungkook smiling down at him "may your love be eternal" Namjoon patted his shoulder as they smiled together, with Yoongi and Jin at their sides.
.
.
.
Flashback

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung when he slipped in the ring through his finger gently, blushing madly when Taehyung kissed his hand and looked up at him while smiling his famous boxy smile that he the loved the most. Taehyung got up from his kneeling and caress Jungkook's cheek with his soft fingers, making Jungkook to close his eyes at the touch "I love you, Jungkook"

Jungkook giggled when Taehyung kisses down his neck and wrapped his arms around the older neck, letting Taehyung to kiss him more as he closed his eyes, enjoying every touch that Taehyung was giving to his body "you know very well that I love you too, Taehyung" he opened his eyes, smiling at the couple ring that was wrapped around his finger, giggling loudly when Taehyung playfully kissing down his chest, making him arch his back as the night went off with them sharing their love in a hotel room.

The End